• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Best Innova disc of all time

Vote for 3 discs please

• Boss

Votes: 22 3.7%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 102 17.1%
  • Tern

Votes: 34 5.7%
  • Wraith

Votes: 46 7.7%
  • Firebird

Votes: 105 17.6%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 65 10.9%
  • Teebird

Votes: 304 51.1%
  • Eagle

Votes: 61 10.3%
  • Leopard

Votes: 103 17.3%
  • Gator

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Roc

Votes: 282 47.4%
  • Viper

Votes: 12 2.0%
  • Gazelle

Votes: 12 2.0%
  • Aviar

Votes: 180 30.3%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 41 6.9%

• Total voters
I voted Teebird but am still kind of on the fence. The Roc probably is the most groundbreaking but no other company has been able to duplicate the flight of a Teebird.

Leopard, Roc, Aviar. Those three discs can last a beginner a good long time.

I anticipated the Roc and Teebird being the 2 most popular, but I sure thought the Destroyer would be right up there with them. That's kinda surprising honestly

I haven't found anything that feels as good in the hand as an older PFN Star Teebird. It's just so goddamn money.

Lep, TeeBird, Firebird. Since I'm a Wizad and Buzz kind of player that instantly ruled the Aviar and Roc off my personal list. I'm surprised the often imitated, but never duplicated Firebird isnt ranked higher on the polls.

Leopard barely beats out Firebird for me.

The top 3 Innova discs are DX Leopard, Pro Leopard and DX Cobra. The rest of them are for girls.

I haven't thrown too many Innovas, so maybe not that qualified to vote, but I had to go with Teebird, Wraith, and Destroyer. If Mako had been on there I would have voted for that over Wraith. I think it's a great and versatile understable mid.

Be interesting to see sales numbers - I'd guess leopard and Avair would be on top since those come in the starter pack. But I guess the leopard doesn't rate highly on here since it's too understable to be used very much by the folks on this forum.

Viper isn't dead last, aww yeah.

Disappointed there's no Polecat.

Even though I voted in this forever ago.

polecat and kc aviar. both are indispensable to my game.

i could do without a teebird, i've done it before. i could do without rocs. nobody else makes a polecat though. the claws felt different than the polecat in hand, hand way less HSS and beat up too easily. and i need that combo of big bead, deep dish, rounded nose the aviar offers. the noses of the wizard/ridge/pa2/pa1/challenger/focus don't give the palmfeel and fingerspring i need.

of course, these are just really my favorites. best of all time would be teebird, aviar, roc.