• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Best Innova disc of all time

Vote for 3 discs please

• Boss

Votes: 22 3.7%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 102 17.1%
  • Tern

Votes: 34 5.7%
  • Wraith

Votes: 46 7.7%
  • Firebird

Votes: 105 17.6%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 65 10.9%
  • Teebird

Votes: 304 51.1%
  • Eagle

Votes: 61 10.3%
  • Leopard

Votes: 103 17.3%
  • Gator

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Roc

Votes: 282 47.4%
  • Viper

Votes: 12 2.0%
  • Gazelle

Votes: 12 2.0%
  • Aviar

Votes: 180 30.3%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 41 6.9%

• Total voters
I went Leopard, Eagle, Teebird. Mostly b/c those are the only 3 on that list that I actually 3 :)

Predictable results are predictable. I don't know what else I expected. Quick, everyone vote Gazelle!

I was going to vote...and then I realized that the best disc wasn't on there.

No Orc = No list.

:(

The roc vs teebird battle is getting closer and closer. I thought the firebird would for sure get 4th place but i guess not.

Yet the Wraith is in your sig and not the Orc? :popcorn:

I know, right? Outdated sig from an experiment. I was thinking that maybe if I try to remind myself that the Wraith is in my bag, I would start to like it. Didn't really work out that way. I'll always feel that the Wraith is the poor man's Orc.

If I was to only play with 3 discs of these discs for the rest of my life, it would have to be Roc, Teebird, and Aviar. I probably had the most success with a Roc and Teebird in my bag (maybe it's time to switch back? lol not likely since it would take forever to relearn those discs playing a round or two a month) and the aviar is just about everything you could want out of a putter too.

Roc, Teebird.. then was tough from there.. love the Aviar in all its varieties but had to go with the Firechicken