• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Best Innova disc of all time

Vote for 3 discs please

• Boss

Votes: 22 3.7%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 102 17.1%
  • Tern

Votes: 34 5.7%
  • Wraith

Votes: 46 7.7%
  • Firebird

Votes: 105 17.6%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 65 10.9%
  • Teebird

Votes: 304 51.1%
  • Eagle

Votes: 61 10.3%
  • Leopard

Votes: 103 17.3%
  • Gator

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Roc

Votes: 282 47.4%
  • Viper

Votes: 12 2.0%
  • Gazelle

Votes: 12 2.0%
  • Aviar

Votes: 180 30.3%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 41 6.9%

• Total voters
Teebird and Roc are really going at it.

4th place for the Leopard isn't so bad considering the competition.

My thoughts exactly. It also hasn't been out long enough to even put it in a conversation about the greatest of all time.

It's just a modified Destroyer IMO, made with a Krait/Dominator bottom to keep the PLH low and have it fly more like an old Destroyer

I was a little disappointed to see no Shark on the list but I understand. I went with Aviar, Leopard, and Valk. These are all great discs though I think we could all make a good bag using just the discs listed.

I used to think the roc was one of the most overrated discs ever but now understand the magic of a good dx roc.

Roc and Teebird were the no brainers, but the third I struggled with. I like the Rhyno a lot, and it's popped in and out of my bag for years as well as the Leopard and Firebird. The Leopard has always been a one trick pony for me, forced anyhzer turnovers. So I ended up going Firebird because it's more versatile for me. Headwinds, hard hyzers, forehands, overheads, it's just an overall awesome utility disc.

Valkyrie, Wraith, and Destroyer are all good honorable mention candidates though. As far as the Tern goes, I think it'll stand the test of time but it's difficult to give it the same amount of street cred as the Roc, Teebird, or Aviar right now.

It's probably already been done, but I think a best disc Innova made but doesn't have their name on (Millennium, Discmania, Ching, Hyzer Bomb) would be good as well.

yayayayayay post count +1!!!

There's no point to this thread...everyone who clicked on it knew the Aviar/Roc/Teebird would be it before they even had a chance to vote:|

^When does /thread every actually end the thread? Disappointing, really:|:(:mad:

Isn't a Teebird just a modified eagle x?

I have not heard this before, they are similar and i don't understand why they would've modified the Eagle X into the teebird, but on the other hand knowing Innovas record of modifying things into other things it seems entirely possible.

I'm not entirely sure and might have been misinformed.

Your point is still a bit silly though, since nobody will dispute that the Buzzz is one of Discrafts best discs, and it is a modified version of another disc.

I went with the Destroyer, Teebird, and Leopard. I think of all the discs that Innova makes these three are the discs that other companies most want to copy. I feel like there are plenty of discs I would recommend over Rocs and Aviars. But, I don't have anything I would could absolutely say that you can get a better result from from another disc over the three I voted for.