• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bag- Ergo

got mine from ThrowColorado on Sunday, really like it so far, but that's only been one round, in the rain, in the mountains. Held up really well for a trial by fire. I'll know more as I get to use it more, but like it more than the Dual Pack I was using

It seems like wherever they sourced the bags to be sewn together had some inconsistencies. Big Hyzer wouldn't have known unless they pulled out every bag, loaded them up with discs and tried to use all the features.

Likely it made more sense to them to get the bags in and shipped out asap to the preorders. I'd expect better QC with a regular stock of bags in the future. But that doesn't necessarily excuse a lack of it with preorders.

Of course, it's been stated in practically every bag thread; that's the risk of preorders in general. You can either take the risk or wait for a second run, lol.

I'm really not that bummed. I bought this bag with the intention of forcing myself to minimize what I took the the course. It has done exactly that and my game has improved because of it. Plus, I've had chronic back problems since high school, so a bag designed specifically for someone with back problems was kind of a no brainer. Though I do wish I could carry my phone, keys, and wallet in one of the side zipper pockets without fear of busting at the seams.

I'm really not that bummed. I bought this bag with the intention of forcing myself to minimize what I took the the course. It has done exactly that and my game has improved because of it. Plus, I've had chronic back problems since high school, so a bag designed specifically for someone with back problems was kind of a no brainer. Though I do wish I could carry my phone, keys, and wallet in one of the side zipper pockets without fear of busting at the seams.

My side pockets loosened up after using em a few times and it became easier to get a phone, wallet, etc in there.

Mine too. I do keep my keys on one side and wallet and phone in the other though.

This is what I ended up doing. I've stretched just about every part of this bag as much as it will stretch before coming apart at the seams. I just think I got a slightly smaller version of the bag. It's close, but it feels like its a 17/18 scale version.

any luck getting ahold of john TrippinBill?
has anyone had any wear problems with the pleather-ish bottom of their bags?

Utterback - your bag definitely looks small compared to mine. My frame is almost perfectly aligned w/the zipper, and my discs don't stick out past the frame more than an inch. I can put a disc in the tongue pocket & zip up the bag w/no issues, with items in the side pockets (minis, birdie bag in one side, keys, miscellaneous items in the other).

I haven't used the side pockets, because honestly, I put drinks in them and don't carry enough discs to warrant their use (even in tourneys). But I have thrown discs in there just to try & stretch them out because they are super-tight - definitely warp-a-disc tight, but again, just not a big deal to me.

Overall, I love my bag - so much more comfortable than the Fade Tourney bag I carried previously.

Although, I just noticed it looks like you have a bunch of mids (buzzes, maybe?) in the top slots - I put all my mids in the bottom slots and reserve the tops for drivers.

The top two slots in those pics are putters and a couple rocs. That's what I throw the most so they go up top.

Anybody watching the MPO stream and getting a good look at Will's Ergo2? I'm still happy that I bought a first gen, but it looks better on the course than in the pictures.

I agree. Just can't seem to get a good look at it though. Seems like it holds less...

Likewise, I am also selling my Ergo 1. It's black and gray and has been used maybe 8 rounds. I'm asking $150.00 shipped within the continental United States. I will post pictures shortly. This bag is in excellent condition.

Likewise, I am also selling my Ergo 1. It's black and gray and has been used maybe 8 rounds. I'm asking $150.00 shipped within the continental United States. I will post pictures shortly. This bag is in excellent condition.

If you want to sell here, you'll have to pay the $5 donation (minimum) and put up a thread in the Marketplace.

Latest posts