• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

It's here.

My Saints-flavored Ergo 2 arrived today!

The gold color John used is spot on, it looks so nice in person. I only have a couple quibbles - the internal pockets he added could be deeper and a bit more snug, and the straps could be a bit longer, as others have stated - but on the whole, this thing rocks. Very pleased.

My Saints-flavored Ergo 2 arrived today!

The gold color John used is spot on, it looks so nice in person. I only have a couple quibbles - the internal pockets he added could be deeper and a bit more snug, and the straps could be a bit longer, as others have stated - but on the whole, this thing rocks. Very pleased.

That is the ugliest bag I have EVER seen

:p

Any word on a restock of these or where to get one? Site shows all sold out. The all black bag is calling my name

Your best bet is to call John and get on the waiting list. It only took 3 weeks for my custom, so I bet a one-color would be even quicker. He is much easier to reach by phone than email, FYI.

Shoulda got it orange and black. When I buy a bag it'll be this one, and it will be, you guessed it, orange and black as a motha f#@$%&!

That was my backup plan if gold wasn't available. But, with gold there, this was it. I figure, there aren't a lot of black and gold bags out there, too, while a couple other companies make orange and black bags. This one is uniquely mine.

Just ordered mine last night, can't wait for it to get here!! Got the aqua blue and grey, and John said it's going to be ready to ship by June 5th :D

A couple more photos...

...for those interested in what I had John do with the pockets.

Side pocket with key clip and wallet in internal pocket. The other side has the same pocket but no key clip:

Another internal pocket, inside the large zipper area right behind the putter pocket. Don't know what I'll put here permanently yet, but this is my wallet and a couple minis to give a size reference:

And finally, a 32 oz. Camelbak water bottle in the side pocket, proving that the water bottle pockets have been vastly improved over the Ergo 1:

-1 for the Saints theme. +1 for the Costanza wallet.

I had just about talked myself into DIYing an old Ogio backpack I have and using to money to get a bike. But that is a good looking bag...

Whitefedora - that looks sharp. The area right above the putter pocket, where yours is white, was supposed to be gold on mine, but apparently I didn't communicate that well enough. Oh well.

To all of you damn Falcons fans - I know it's dark down in the basement, so I forgive you for not appreciating my bag. :p

I looove the bag. Got my first round in with it yesterday. Started raining and man is that rainfly slick. The added buckles and d links are awesome as well. Couldn't be happier.

Sent an email....you guys have me really curious about chatting with him about a custom bag. Dang.

Latest posts