• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday deals

unkindnessofcrows

Par Member
Not sure if this is the correct location to post this, but does anyone know if there is a list of companies that will be having Black Friday deals? Thanks in advance.

I don't know if it's the right place for it either but I'd love to see it answered.

Some info here on past years. A little about this year.

tl;dr
Upper Park Designs bags on sale for $188ish, Grips on sale for $222ish, Gateway doing some kind of FB thing (from what I heard)

DiscNation sent out an email on the weekend saying their Basket Bonanza will start Wednesday Nov 26th to December 1st. Its their "10th annual black friday event" and recreational baskets (no mention of pro baskets) will be on sale.

The actual website doesn't say anything about this, so I think the price they have now is standard, and it will lower during their black friday event.

Not for Black Friday, but Disc Golf Store is doing 20% off using the code "2minutes" up until tomorrow. Just snagged a Zero Pure and TP Hatchet for $22. Steal.

Not for Black Friday, but Disc Golf Store is doing 20% off using the code "2minutes" up until tomorrow. Just snagged a Zero Pure and TP Hatchet for $22. Steal.

Thanks for that! I forgot to check that site. Sounds like a great deal, and I doubt the black friday deals will be any better (at least if they're like the ones from last year). I picked up 3 SSS Warlocks for less than $27

GGGT usually has a bunch of stuff on sale. Sometimes just a buck or two off of discs. Lots of old Minnesota Majestic discs looked to be cheap last year. I didn't see anything too great when I stopped in but online seemed to show a lot under their usual prices.

eff that. i'll wait until they do the awesome bundle deals like they did last year. where if you buy 3 of x plastic you get a sick discount.

hopefully they'll do it again.

50% off $50?

lol.. its more in celebration or new website which was longggggg overdue.

10628542_757842840953473_7026524171386217980_n.jpg

For MSt, in addition to our usual monthly deals, we'll be doing:
-Free snap together mini's with every order
-Discraft's new Z Lite plastic for $10.99
-10% taken off at checkout (Excluding gift certificates)

For Black Friday through Cyber Monday!

Last edited:

Latest posts