• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday deals

Man, I almost puled the trigger on a glow disc at marshall street disc golf until the website billed shipping at $7. That seems a tad excessive for a single disc, correct me if I'm wrong.

I got a couple discs including a vip harp from gggt, amazing customer service as usual.
I also got a misprint world on the way from dynamic for 8.99 shipped. I can't wait to see it.

I spent 150... Dynamic played that hella smooth with releasing fluid this last week. And yeah ^ premium plastic for 8.99$ is a steal!

Man, I almost puled the trigger on a glow disc at marshall street disc golf until the website billed shipping at $7. That seems a tad excessive for a single disc, correct me if I'm wrong.

That's odd, to Canada I get about $4.something/single disc for shipping from them.

Disc Nation Cyber Monday deals

http://www.discnation.com/Foreday-Super-Sale/

DN_Cyber_Home_14_665.jpg

I had the same concern, so I asked in the MSt thread:

Why does the site not offer a $3.50 shipping option for single disc orders?

We can do USPS first class shipping for single disc orders (or misc small items), just shoot us over an e-mail and we can send you a payment prompt direct. It'll cost $2-$3 depending on where you need it to get sent to.

discgolfstore.com has Cyber Monday deals on Legacy, Salient and Prodigy. $11.99 Pinnacle. Free shipping on all orders.

Hey, Innovas not gouging for shipping this month on the Proshop. $2.22 through December. Not bad

Cyber Monday!
10% off, or,
15% off $50 or more!

Excludes Bags/baskets

kwsdiscgolf.com

Attachments

• blackfriday.jpg
    blackfriday.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 9
This is late, so watch next year I guess...Hastings also had buy one get one free on Discraft discs on Saturday.

Here is my best deal I bought for myself. I found a $ 169 retail pair of FootJoy shoes for $54.95 with free shipping!

Grabbed a Frost River as well.

Prime Discs has extended their Cyber Monday sale into a Cyber Tuesday sale!

Last edited: