• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday deals

Air traffic has a deal where if you spend over 50$ you get to draw from a jar of poker chips marked with % off from 10-50. I got a white star Rancho roc, white tesla and a white esp nuke. For 30$. Talk about a steal, and I get to start dye jobs again!

Air traffic has a deal where if you spend over 50$ you get to draw from a jar of poker chips marked with % off from 10-50. I got a white star Rancho roc, white tesla and a white esp nuke. For 30$. Talk about a steal, and I get to start dye jobs again!

thats a cool way to do it

thats a cool way to do it

yeah, i thought it was pretty neat. the guy even checked their back stock and found the very last white tesla they had left. i was pleased; even though i really don't like air traffic much i gotta say it was a pleasant visit.

of course my opinion would've been different if i'd only gotten the 10%, haha.

alright $200 later and 20 discs on the way. (mostly all premium plastic, molds i picked, no mystery box)

i need to cut up my credit card. fuh.

I already posted in the Theory thread but, Discgolfcenter.com priced their Doc Volt Skullboy Theories at 16.99 instead of the usual 20.99-24.99 and they have 15% off on top of that.

Everythingdiscgolf.com sales

pickyourcoupon14.jpg

PRIME Disc Golf has Salient Helix back pack bags for $160 today only. Sure seems like a lot of bag for the money to me.

Most of the shops that advertise on DGCR are providing Black Friday promo codes that provide at least 15% off. Got my son a Crunch Box for just under $30 (shipped) from DG Center.

Last edited:
My local PIAS had 50% off a single item (up to $100 off) and 20% off the rest of the store. Used products excluded, but still...a new star disc for $8 isn't bad at all.

I just picked up a ton of stuff at Infinite....the prices right now are way better than my normal team prices. Once again, if y'all are shopping there, hit me up for an extra discount on discs. Yes this includes the tons of discs they already have on sale (got a sweet Oreo colored Soft Envy for 7.99).