• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bottom Stamp Sirius Quasar

Hey, Millennium, Can I get some super sweet "found" old Q olfs? Just while we are asking favors..

Old zipper tops with a CEish feel. Before someone sends pm's I said CEish NOT CE ppl get their panties in a wad quick.

It is going to be a sad day when my last remaining 1.2 SOLF and 1.2 QOLF are gone. I have tried to groove with the weird 1.3 SOLFs but have had no success.

As a little side project I have been trying to find a substitute like the Saint, Escape, Volt and Shock. I like the Volt and Shock but the OLF is so much better for me and covers both those discs with one mold. It is probably a mental thing.

I am holding out hope that the 1.4s will have normal domes and inside rims.

It is going to be a sad day when my last remaining 1.2 SOLF and 1.2 QOLF are gone. I have tried to groove with the weird 1.3 SOLFs but have had no success.

As a little side project I have been trying to find a substitute like the Saint, Escape, Volt and Shock. I like the Volt and Shock but the OLF is so much better for me and covers both those discs with one mold. It is probably a mental thing.

I am holding out hope that the 1.4s will have normal domes and inside rims.

try the 1.3 QOLF!

They colors are only blue, purple, and black. But I really like this run. It fits perfectly with a seasoned 1.1/1.2 QOLF. Nice and stable but can still be worked or snapped really hard

Bottom stamped disc's tend to be a little bit more overstable than a regular stamped run. The BS Sirius Scorpius as well as the BS Star Destroyers are fine example of this.