• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brads bag

kolorz

RHBH 340-350avg w/ Orcs

1. Stable Control Drivers
Glow DX Teebird 175 - beat, turnovers and hyzer flips
2 DX Teebirds 175 - still newish
Champ Teebird 150 - tailwind/ long hyzer

2. Distance Drivers
Champ Orc 174 - I think it's an Orc, has a cfr stamp with two women back to back and "GCC VII" printed underneath.

3. Understable Driver
Champ Sidewinder 171

4. Moderately Overstable Driver
Champ Starfire 172 - longer TB

5. Very Overstable Driver
Star Firebird 168 - hardly ever thrown, mostly tomahawk

Mids:
2 DX Roc de Ontario 178 - 1 well seasoned. 1 slightly beat(backup)
DX Rancho Roc 181 - still stable. great for wind

Putters:
DX Aviars - had some that were money, but taco'd both of the tee within a week of eachother. having trouble finding more that I like. Considering switching back to Wizards.

I also just picked up an ESP Surge in a tourney winnings, giving it a shot, though not impressed so far.

Lemme know what you guys think!

i think you have every slot covered....nice bag!

Looks pretty good! I love it when i'ts obvious from someone's first post that they've already spent the time reading and understanding the articles.

These aren't really critiques, just a couple comments.

Depending on how good you are at working different lines with the Teebird, you might find you'll benefit from something more "workable" than the Teebird. I find the Teebird is only really good for a few select lines (and it's really, really good for those lines), but there are a lot of lines it's not so good for. You'll see a lot of people supplement the Teebird with an Eagle-X, Gazelle or Cyclone, even though it's overlap, for that same reason.

You may also benefit from throwing more hyzers with the Firebird, but that may be somewhat course dependent.

garublador said:
You'll see a lot of people supplement the Teebird with an Eagle-X, Gazelle or Cyclone, even though it's overlap, for that same reason.

my advice exactly. i love my teebirds but id b lost w/o an eagle x

I have noticed the Teebird is a little fidgety, sometimes. I've thrown a few Gazelles and remember them being very workable. Definitely going to pick up a few.

I've spent hours upon hours on this site already. I figured I would probably get better if I actually talked a little rather than simply reading. Tho I am a man of few words. :D

kolorz said:
I have noticed the Teebird is a little fidgety, sometimes. I've thrown a few Gazelles and remember them being very workable. Definitely going to pick up a few.

I've spent hours upon hours on this site already. I figured I would probably get better if I actually talked a little rather than simply reading. Tho I am a man of few words. :D

-

Hey, another Brad who throws the same distance as me and has almost all the same discs. Freaky. If he's also 6'2" tall, has brown hair, blue eyes, drives a red chevy berretta, likes moster magnet, megadeth, jethro tull, alice in chains, and Danzig, I'm gonna be really weirded out.

Latest posts