• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Casual Round Video

goldengary76

I have been on the site for awhile, but rarely post...anyhow, I put together a quick video of my round with friends this past Sunday. I shot it with my GoPro and thought it turned out well, and felt like sharing it. Hope you all enjoy!

https://youtu.be/ysdadMSWMJI

The video quality is good. I personally don't like it when people put disc golf rounds to music. I would rather hear the natural surroundings or you and your buddies cutting up and whatever. That is just my personal preference though. Thanks for sharing!

I belive I did have it in fish eye lens...trying out some things with it. I hope to shoot more as me and my group play!

Thanks for the effort and posting it. Love to watch DG footage, but the the fish eye lens and the music are not my thing, its too distracting.

I personally don't like it when people put disc golf rounds to music.
^ This. Due to the music, I couldn't watch for more than 30 seconds. This isn't NFL films you're doing here.

Otherwise cool video. :thmbup:

I shot and edited this little video on my iPhone and it came out pretty well. I'd love to see more players do this with their local courses. The iMovie app is only a few bucks and totally worth it IMO.

Last edited:
I like that-I was thinking of doing something similar at my local course. I am going to take my GoPro off of the fisheye setting. As for the music the audio is really bad on mine with the clamp so that's why put it in. I would also love to see more of these on here. Helps the hours go quicker at work lol.

Maybe I can do one of my local course (McCormick). The DGCR photos are horrible and a ton of work has been done since they were posted. It's really shaping up to be a beautiful course :) My disc golfing skills, on the other hand, might make ya'll cringe worse than bad music!!

yeah, pretty cool. I like the idea of a casual round vids thread.