• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

CCDG's top ten moments of 2016 + some bonus clips. Coming out in a couple hours, but if you're still up you get a sneak peek.

You guys had a hell of a year filming... wow. That Climo roller and Sexton forehand roller were my favorite shots from the year. (the philotross is a given)

After watching the first part.

- Damn that weather sucks. Bummer that it couldn't be rescheduled (again) for better conditions.

- I think I miss seeing DeLa. Feels like that course is perfect for a round like this. Not a ton of huge open distance type shots where McBeth can just overpower the Chumps. But I get that driving up to DeLa for a round isn't really a viable option.

- Commentary is great as expected. Too bad Nate couldn't get out in the mix and make it a full-blown CvC round.

You guys had a hell of a year filming... wow. That Climo roller and Sexton forehand roller were my favorite shots from the year. (the philotross is a given)

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Awwwww yessssss.

:D:D:D

After watching the first part.

- Damn that weather sucks. Bummer that it couldn't be rescheduled (again) for better conditions.

- I think I miss seeing DeLa. Feels like that course is perfect for a round like this. Not a ton of huge open distance type shots where McBeth can just overpower the Chumps. But I get that driving up to DeLa for a round isn't really a viable option.

- Commentary is great as expected. Too bad Nate couldn't get out in the mix and make it a full-blown CvC round.

Yeah, with Paul's schedule it's pretty tough, so we take what we get. As it was I had to do some crazy driving to make this happen. Tuesday night I drove from SD to the Central Coast (5 hours), Wednesday night back to Orange County (4 hours), played C v C Thursday then drove back up to the Central Coast (4 hours) right after.

I actually like this one over DeLa. DeLa has much more luck involved which benefits us playing quads against doubles. Even with that we're still winning by 2 going into part 2!

Thanks! Agreed it would be better if Nate was there in person, but it just wasn't feasible. Hopefully for the next one.

Hole 15 :popcorn:

Those 5ish minutes rank right up there with "Iron Leaf"

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

(Insert Dennis Green quote here)

In other news we did a podcast with Big Jerm last night. It was amazing, check it out if you have time. We're gonna try to do a C v C with him and hopefully Nate at GCC.

(Insert Dennis Green quote here)

I miss Dennis Green.

Things I felt real strongly would work for us, right now they are not working for us. The job I felt I could do, I have not been able to do right now. I am not happy about it.
-Dennis Green

When that begins to happen you just have to pay attention to the call of what's going on in society.
-Dennis Green

We moved the ball OK, but you've got to be able to score points and you've got to be able to slam the door.
-Dennis Green

A lot of natural strength, and he works at it. He didn't have a great training camp last year, I didn't think. His accuracy seemed to be a little bit off, but like a golf swing, he found out what his groove was.
-Dennis Green

I never have any hard and fast rules like that. What I believe in is that the team deserves for me to make the decision on who the best guy is to help us win.
-Dennis Green

Sewards ranch though?

Different guy here:

Very excited to watch the footage from the Sward's Ranch Classic when it's ready! Very unique course; I'm sure a bunch of DGCR folks would be interested to see some of the natural features that we deal with here in Montana.

Big time thanks for giving some attention to our little corner of the world. Also looking forward to watching the RMC :thmbup:

Round 1 Part 1 is up! Part 2 should be out tomorrow. I'll try to have round 2 for next week.

Recording commentary on RMC tonight if all goes to plan.

What videos this?

Utah Open Showcase 9

oh yeah, that's legit!:clap::clap: you gotta have a mando marker like 100 feet out to keep the lines true so we really know what's going on with the flight.

oh yeah, that's legit!:clap::clap: you gotta have a mando marker like 100 feet out to keep the lines true so we really know what's going on with the flight.

That's the idea!

Side note:

You guys before Swards: Where is swards, i need swards, whenis swards gonna be out, i need to watch that vid.

You guys after Swards: <Crickets>

Anyway... Rocky Mountain Champs round 1 part 1 is up. Rest should be coming daily or close to it. (3 rounds plus final 9)

Latest posts