• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

These TeeBirds were described as flat and pearly. I'd say they did more than pull a bunch of blanks off the shelf to stamp. Also note the single color lighter ones.

I know when I sent my email I was very clear that I wanted flat, 11X style, not the domey stuff they usually produce. I have a feeling I wasn't the only one to do that and judging by the description, I'd say they listened.

They were described as pearly, but there was nothing in the description on the factory store website to say if they were flat or domey.

I talked to the factory store earlier today and they are processing all the orders. There comment was "we are glad that everyone likes the stamp" and "we'll see" if there will be a second printing!

I suggested doing a different run with the alternate stamp and in Star plastic. Bar stamp with the totum pole!

This way the star plastic gets some love too... even though i'm a champion lover.

YES!

This one is so much better IMO.

totem20tb.jpg

So help me out, I'm having a brain fart and not remembering how long priority mail normally takes. It's 2-3 days right? Just curious, as I really want my Birds! :D

So I hate to say it, but I emailed the Factory Store about the discs that received this stamp. They said that the run was flatter than they have been in a long time, but they are not pancake flat.

Why can Firebirds get special treatment but not TeeBirds? I imagine they outsell Firebirds by a large margin.

So I hate to say it, but I emailed the Factory Store about the discs that received this stamp. They said that the run was flatter than they have been in a long time, but they are not pancake flat.

Why can Firebirds get special treatment but not TeeBirds? I imagine they outsell Firebirds by a large margin.

I'll reserve judgement until they are physically in my hands, which is hopefully soon!

They're sold out currently but more should be available in the next few days (according to an earlier post).

They're sold out currently but more should be available in the next few days (according to an earlier post).

Innova never said a few days. They said in the future. Someone else i think was just making up numbers. Id say atleast until next friday.

I missed that train but I really hope they will have more stock in these I love TBs

shut up and take my (late) money

from Innova's facebook post

"All orders from the weekend have shipped with tracking information. For those that missed out on the first Totem Pole TeeBirds you have nothing to fear, more discs could be posted as early as Friday."

So keep your eyes open tomorrow

"All orders from the weekend have shipped with tracking information. For those that missed out on the first Totem Pole TeeBirds you have nothing to fear, more discs could be posted as early as Friday."

thank you for the update...some can't get on facebook!

i'm kinda weird i want them all the same color so for now but def only if they are flat and pearly.

I'll be damned if I miss this again!!! Damned I say!

got mine today, a little bit pearly, roughly the same dome as the Star I bought from my local store's latest shipment. sorry I don't have the means to take a decent pic

i could care less about dome since its for my wall. i got 2 gonan sell the other probably.

Latest posts