• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

They were bought on the innova pro shop. There are currently no more teebirds left though. The entire run sold out in two days. Be on the lookout though. Word is they have got another batch to be posted in the near future.
http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/

Thank you. I went to the site and didnt see a pic so I thought I was not looking in the right place. When the glow gators came out at least there was a pic and they indicated they were sold out. This time they just took it off all together. Would love to just get one for my wall.

The plum. I have this one and another with a blue stamp. Not particularly pearly, very slightly flatter than my 12x champ. Really sparkle-y gold stamp. Does have a bit of an opto-feel. Very nice.
photo.jpg

Is that a model for a potential replacement of the roof of the Superdome?!?! Those pinks are beautiful though. Thanks for sharing the profile.

Aw, those pinks are awesomesauce. I guess my pink is really more of a red. The green stamp is pretty sexy too. Anybody been throwin em yet?

got my two in today. will definitely be flat topping them.
not a huge dome on them but more then im after! they flew
nice though. like any other champion teebird ive had. seem to be pretty
stable outta the box. the plastic feels insanely thick to me and there hard as bricks
cant wait to see how they beat in. just gonna make them paper flat first!!

What The F is going on here. Mine were sent UPS ground and they're not going to be here until next week according to the tracking number they gave me. Kinda pissed about that, now that everyone else has theirs

Here's a tissue for anyone else who didn't get their teebirds yet....

tissue.png

So. Sick.

I had 2 of these things in the stinking cart and backed out at the last second because of the price.

Next time resistance may be futile.

What The F is going on here. Mine were sent UPS ground and they're not going to be here until next week according to the tracking number they gave me. Kinda pissed about that, now that everyone else has theirs

UPS Ground is a very slow shipping method.