• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

My favorite of the 5 I got, no white stamps :mad:
This one has an awesome orange sand dollar effect from the back

7947054434_a5c265c62b_c.jpg

Yea, $17 + shipping is more than I've ever spent on one disc before. They look SO worth it though!

Quickly threw mine earlier this afternoon.

Disc feels great in the hand. Not 11x flat but not 12x domey. I really hope this run with the stock stamp gets out in stores soon.

Disc is pretty stable out of the box. Held a hyzer line the entire time. Once beat in a little bit these runs will be great.

IMG_0979.jpg

Pffffffffffft
hub cap city

Glad I missed em now

I don't know what's with people and their fascination for no dome on a disc. I understand it for certain discs, but with no dome there's no glide, and I've noticed some of my furthest flying discs were the ones with the a moderate dome.

And lets me honest. You're not glad you missed them, you're just a little salty and trying to make yourself feel better.

Nope. I genuinely prefer flat tbirds and have said so on here many x.

And don't knock em unless you've thrown them, plenty of glide, plenty of stability, completely different flight.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66186&page=4

I have an incredibly flat and incredibly stable glow TB, still, less dome equals less glide. That's just the way it is, you can claim otherwise, but I know physics, and I know that the dome on discs is where it gets its glide from. And I find it funny that you say you're 'glad you missed out on these cause they're not flat' but then say 'don't knock em till you try em'.

Not looking for a discussion, just find you kinda ironic and funny.

I've tried the domey ones. I have several. Relatively speaking, they fly slower and hit the lss portion of their flight much sooner. Which cancels out any extra glide they may have over flats. This is my experience with them, which can be interpreted as funny and ironic...and that is fine.

Teebirds with dome are way longer...

The domes on these look perfect. I do not understand the obsession with flat plastic either.

wind for starters, more predictability. consistency of flat discs are usually better runs than a larger % of domes bigger or smaller than others, if you need to find a replacement. this is just going to spark a debate though and derail.

idk i just cant forgive ,my domey 12x, im sure its responsible for my second child, i cant look at my wife anymore,, forget i said anything

Last edited:
If it's "not flat enough" Just Dip the disc in some simmering water for about 20 seconds, then let it sit on the counter; flat teebird