• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

I think the recent run of Firebirds are the way they are because of the plastic that was used. They're much stiffer than the other discs, so I'm guessing that particular plastic cools that way. I don't expect them to use it for too many other discs since I hear PDGA is becoming more strict on the disc flexibility specs now. The current flat Firebirds would never pass the flex specs if they were actually tested.

I thought I'd read somewhere that it was from the Ching machine. If the PDGA is getting stricter, that's all the more reason for them to acquire more of that plastic and run some flat TeeBirds sooner rather than later.

WHAT THE FREAKIN F&CK, I go to lunch and they put them up, I've been clicking refresh on a 'teebird' search all damn morning. I add 2 to my cart and they're already freakin GONE. BASTARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

you know what, f*ck this garbage

Last edited:
I want one of these for my bag. The one in the bag is a glow that is at least 2 years old and not much of a tee bird anymore. bummed I missed todays release

wow i turn my head to do some work and bam gone!

If I'm not mistaken.. which I'm usually not... I believe the new 12x Firebirds are flat like they are because they started using the Glow FB mold to make them.

Sorta sad they didn't release a bunch more though. I was hoping there'd be some leftover so if I got my 5 and I liked them I'd order a few more.

I grabbed two 173-175. I will probably trade one once they get here and I can fondle them.

So what, they did a run of 20 discs? and announced it randomly..

This sounds like some good marketing for their ProShop to me! create something of demand in small quantities and release it slowly so people have to sit on the site and refresh in hopes that they have a 1:1,000,000 chance of getting the 'special-run-gummy-but-not-too-gummy-pre-pre-KC-test plastic with uber-cool-dx-champ-pro-pre-pro-first-run-CE-stamp'

If I'm not mistaken.. which I'm usually not... I believe the new 12x Firebirds are flat like they are because they started using the Glow FB mold to make them.

Sorta sad they didn't release a bunch more though. I was hoping there'd be some leftover so if I got my 5 and I liked them I'd order a few more.

That doesn't make sense to me because the recent runs of glow Firebirds have all been domey again. They had a run of flat ones last spring but those are all but gone.