• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

They definitely aren't pearly. They have some of the spiraling you see in Lat64 Opto. Slight dome, nothing crazy. Plastic feels...okay. My blue disc also has flecks of something in the rim.

The gold stamp has a slight drop out. I emailed the pro shop to complain and try to get something out of them lol

img2410qv.jpg

img2408q.jpg

img2406a.jpg

stupid image shack. i rotated those the correct way and then it flips them on me when i post the link lol

Some good? news for people

On 9/7/2012 11:22 AM, Customer wrote:

>
> Comment: You have got to be freaking kidding me. Been hitting refresh on Teebird search all morning waiting on totems, I go to lunch for a minute and you have them posted and sold out. GREAT THANKS. Are you guys gonna run enough for everybody or just keep teasing us?

"A full refresh will be posted soon. This may or may not happen by this afternoon and we wanted to make sure some people had the opportunity to purchase them before next week.

-- Innova Factory Store"

most of the color/stamp combos I've seen have been unfortunate... Anybody get any prism stamps? Rainbow/white/chrome? Surely someone got a cool one, orange w/ white would be sweet

The gold stamp has a slight drop out. I emailed the pro shop to complain and try to get something out of them lol

Innova are pcool guys. They gave me a 9$ refund because of the stamp dropout. they offered to replace it but because there was no plum being ran again they gave me the option for 9,000 points on my account.

I might just order 1 more TB now lol

looks like RJ got a red/red, blue/blue, and an orange/green. could be wrong.

So there are at least red, green, blue, gold, and I saw a silver holographic/rainbow on ebay from dgvalues. guessing there will be white, black, and silver also.

if somebody gets a rainbow stamp PLEASE post a picture

I received Pink w/red, Green w/blue, Blue w/blue, Blue w/green, and Red w/blue.
The first three look the best by far. But I really wanted a white stamp.

looks like RJ got a red/red, blue/blue, and an orange/green. could be wrong.

So there are at least red, green, blue, gold, and I saw a silver holographic/rainbow on ebay from dgvalues. guessing there will be white, black, and silver also.

if somebody gets a rainbow stamp PLEASE post a picture

So all the cool one's got sniped by retailers and insiders, sweet.

When I was ordering it said these were not available for Dealer pricing, is that because they were sold to retailers before hand? Otherwise the 5 disc limit should have prevented such a thing. Sigh, always the omissions from Innova.