• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

Innova are pcool guys. They gave me a 9$ refund because of the stamp dropout. they offered to replace it but because there was no plum being ran again they gave me the option for 9,000 points on my account.

I might just order 1 more TB now lol

This sorta stuff is just sad. I think I'm gonna acetone a stamp off of one of mine and complain so I can get something for free!!one!

This sorta stuff is just sad. I think I'm gonna acetone a stamp off of one of mine and complain so I can get something for free!!one!

maybe if I complain that I wasn't able to get one they will send me one for free too!

I got my two today. Got a blue with gold stamp and day glow green with green stamp. They look good and I can't wait to throw them.

35DC2B83-99D7-422A-B666-B0B7E3F18F4F-3274-000005B0211215C8.jpg

I got notified 4 hrs ago by the Proshop that the Teebirds were back in stock, however, they don't appear to be...

YellowTB.jpg
175 Yellow with Silver Foil Stamp

GreenTB.jpg
175 Green with Blue Foil Stamp

Both with very slight "Pearliness" in the rim.

The gold stamp has a slight drop out. I emailed the pro shop to complain and try to get something out of them lol

img2410qv.jpg

img2408q.jpg

img2406a.jpg

Aww man they stamped those upside down. Maybe they will send you anotherone to make up for it.

These all look nice. Mine left MA today sometime so I bet they don't get to my house until Monday.

well. got mine today too. might as well throw a pic up like everyone else. Got a Plum with Blue stamp also. And another 5 175gs on the way.

120907-190001.jpg

Latest posts