• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

What if you wanna make it flat & au gratin? Add seasonings, or just pull it out of the water, laugh at it, and throw it back in?

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
September 07, 2012, 1:17 am
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152
Mine have been shipped from California to Massachusetts on it's way to Ohio.
Oy! :wall:

I just hope my dumb-@ss mail lady doesn't try to jam them in my mailbox.

I've tried the domey ones. I have several. Relatively speaking, they fly slower and hit the lss portion of their flight much sooner. Which cancels out any extra glide they may have over flats. This is my experience with them, which can be interpreted as funny and ironic...and that is fine.

That's my problem with Saints. :/

If she's "not smart enough" Just Dip the mail lady in some simmering water for about 20 seconds, then let her sit on the counter

Sure enough, got home from a 1/2 day at work, checked the mail and the package that says "DO NOT BEND" was jammed in there. The discs were ok though, I think she had just been down my road.

Maybe I'll just replace my mailbox with a slightly larger one.

Sure enough, got home from a 1/2 day at work, checked the mail and the package that says "DO NOT BEND" was jammed in there. The discs were ok though, I think she had just been down my road.

Maybe I'll just replace my mailbox with a slightly larger one.

That is what I did with my mailbox.

Sure it is. What on earth is different? I have flattened quite a few discs and when done right they have no difference in flight from their out of the box flat tops cousins.

Hot water flattened TeeBirds != pancake flat TeeBirds

I want some run through the Ching machine like the recent runs of Firebirds.

Mine have been shipped from California to Massachusetts on it's way to Ohio.
Oy! :wall:

At least yours have moved. Mine are still in Ontario as of 12:40am, 9/5

Last edited:
I think the recent run of Firebirds are the way they are because of the plastic that was used. They're much stiffer than the other discs, so I'm guessing that particular plastic cools that way. I don't expect them to use it for too many other discs since I hear PDGA is becoming more strict on the disc flexibility specs now. The current flat Firebirds would never pass the flex specs if they were actually tested.