• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

The only used plastic at my PIAS is crap. The new stuff is just cheaper for me to order online, but I still check them out from time to time just to see what they have.

Kc Pro Teebird for $6. Its orange with a blue stamp. Wrong color for me but I grabbed it for trade bait.

my PIAS just went out of business, but before they did i checked out their DG selection and it seemed like 75% of their discs were new and almost all the used ones were raging inferno's lol. needless to say i didnt make a purchase

Ive found some great finds at the PIAS i visit regularly. I got a 9/10 opto halo for 7, a 9.5/10 GL striker today for just 5 bucks. I also found a 1st run t-bird a few months ago for a buddy of mine... ink on the bottom so that little beauty only cost me 4. prob a 8/10. Its awesome looking through there to see what you can find. I also found a 10/10 westside northman today for 10. Only a name on the inside rim. Never thrown one but couldnt pass it up. PIAS is awesome!

Those of you perusing through the discs at PIAS or the back of "the local's" truck.....

Please, please, please keep your eyes peeled for a light weight Typhoon for me. I'm ready to sell an arm and my first-born for one!! My current is a 146, but I'll buy anything up to 165 (150 class is my preference).

i hate all you people and your sick PIAS finds :) all of the ones I've been to in MD dont even sell new discs.

The PIAS just opened in our area. I was way stoked, and when I got there they had 5 discs . . .

i hate all you people and your sick PIAS finds :) all of the ones I've been to in MD dont even sell new discs.

Tell me about it. The one closest to me is in Birmingham and I was all excited when I got there only to find 5 really chewed DX discs and like 10 blowflys.

No PIAS in Nevada .. :(

Edit:

No PIAS in Las Vegas. I guess there's one in Carson City.

Last edited:
no PIAS in Augusta either
there used to be one in Winchester, Va where I used to live but I didn't play then.

Latest posts