• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ching strategy. crazy new basket.

I still don't think you quite understand. My point is if it IS random, then the problem might not affect everyone. Say you have some top competing pros. Pro #1 and #2 are tied on the last hole. Pro #1 has a random spitout, and pro #2 goes on to win. That doesn't seem like fair competition, and it is possible that pro #2 will never have a random spitout, while pro #1 may have several. If the design is fixed, then spitouts can be based on ones technique, and not probability.

Frank Delicious said:
To continue my theme

veavlg.jpg

In the spirit of the season...
images

riverboy said:
I still don't think you quite understand. My point is if it IS random, then the problem might not affect everyone. Say you have some top competing pros. Pro #1 and #2 are tied on the last hole. Pro #1 has a random spitout, and pro #2 goes on to win. That doesn't seem like fair competition, and it is possible that pro #2 will never have a random spitout, while pro #1 may have several. If the design is fixed, then spitouts can be based on ones technique, and not probability.

I understand...The spit outs are not random. If the two pros have the same putt, and hit the same spot on the basket, then there is another factor if one goes in and one doesn't. As I said before, it's due to spin, speed, angle etc between the two putts. Maybe one of the pros has a better technique for the particular kind of basket. Just seems to be a lot of blame of basket and basket design.

safe to say this POS will be discontinued very shortly. .... ... Hasn't ching ever heard of a focus group.