• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Circle Stamp Gazelles

slowarm

Par Member
If anyone thrown one, please share your feelings about this one. Really love the flight path of a DX Gazelle, is this even close to it?

Yes I am. In fact, I already ordered one CS Gazelle and one CS Eagle. Haven't received them yet, nor am I able to throw them for a long time. But if someone has tried these, I'd love to hear some comments.

I've thrown the gazelle, it's quite a bit more stable than my DX was. Our club president snagged a few of them and let me try it out. And it's champion plastic too which means break in time = forever :) lol. I still like the disc, probably gonna snag one or two, but it'll be a while before I can trust in down a tight wooded fairway. (Or maybe that's exactly what it needs to expedite that break in process :D )

Finally had a chance to throw my Circle Stamps. Okay, about two months not playing, so I had lots of problems with my form, but still: holy shit, these are overstable compared to the "regular" ones. I liked the CS Eagle a lot, even if I wasn't able to throw it very far. The CS Gazelle left me a bit cold as I felt it lacked the glide of a DX Gazelle.

I really liked the 8x and 9x gazelles. They don't quite have the glide of the dx, but are great wind fighters and fly on some amazing low flex lines.

Timko said:
I really liked the 8x and 9x gazelles. They don't quite have the glide of the dx, but are great wind fighters and fly on some amazing low flex lines.

No experience with 8x/9x Gazelles, but sounds like the Circle Stamp is a lot like them (compared to DX's). I only have one CS Gazelle, the other is CS Eagle (also overstable).

I won't be selling my Circle Stamps. Even if I have no use for these, they look great :D

Seriously, my old back problem relapsed, so I can't really reach back or twist my torso as usual at the moment. Got to wait until I'm able to generate some power to my throw and then I will give my opinion about the Circle Stamps.

Been throwing my Circle Stamp Gazelle a lot lately. Now that it's taken some damage it slightly resembles a casual DX Gazelle...but it totally lacks the glide of it. Still, this glideless piece of s**t has found a place in my bag. I use it as a midrange - it's very reliable, good for both backhand and forearm plus it's very straight even in headwind if not ripped with full power. I used to have a Z-Wasp or Hornet for this slot, but for some reason I'm more comfortable with the CS Gazelle. Is it a sin to use a fairway driver for midrange duties? :? For the reference, I throw my Z-Buzzz about 10 meters further than the CS Gazelle.

I guess there's nothing special about the Champion CS Gazelle. There are lots of similar discs on market, I suppose. I like it, but it's definitely not anything like a DX Gazelle (well, the rim is the same).

slowarm said:
Been throwing my Circle Stamp Gazelle a lot lately. Now that it's taken some damage it slightly resembles a casual DX Gazelle...but it totally lacks the glide of it. Still, this glideless peace of s**t has found a place in my bag. I use it as a midrange - it's very reliable, good for both backhand and forearm plus it's very straight even in headwind if not ripped with full power. I used to have a Z-Wasp or Hornet for this slot, but for some reason I'm more comfortable with the CS Gazelle. Is it a sin to use a fairway driver for midrange duties? :? For the reference, I throw my Z-Buzzz about 10 meters further than the CS Gazelle.

I guess there's nothing special about the Champion CS Gazelle. There are lots of similar discs on market, I suppose. I like it, but it's definitely not anything like a DX Gazelle (well, the rim is the same).

Hey if it's workin for you as a midrange then keep using it man. :thumbup: Nothing says you can't use it that way.

Latest posts