• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Climo vs Schultz : Can we set up a winner take all Match ???

I have Matt's back on this one.

Here is my take on the story:

My only PDGA noncash last year in Oklahoma. I played like CRAP!!!!! I stayed around for the awards, granted I am not Barry and people all over the world don't know who I am, but I have worked hard, have good game, and am a sponsored player. I talked with people and had a good time. Barry who got 2nd was gone, never told the TD he was leaving, was a no show at the awards.

I have also never watched Barry "Blow Up" on the course. He has missed putts (yes he does that) and got pissed at himself. I would say that he acts no worse then any other player on the course.

As far as the spitting incident. From what I have been told from a very good source. It was a basket and not a disc.

Barry is still the man. He can win any given tourney on any given weekend. He will be in top form by the time all the "Big events" roll around. He will probably win USDGC, Worlds, Players Cup, Japan Open or some other Major before the year is over.

Smittty

Latest posts