• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

We are still waiting on the navy and royal bags, they should be here tomorrow and ship by Friday. Website pictures will be updated this weekend after bags are shipped.

PF

Kilgus, I noticed in one of the.maybe older pics. on your site showing a chalk retainer sleeve on a carabeaner. (detachable) i was wondering where it was for sale on your site and about how much it is. TY that is all

4/5? Man, I want my bag that quick. Still no shipping info on mine, and I've got tournaments the next two weekends. I'm sure I'll have it by the weekend of the 13th, but I would love to have it for this weekend too.

4/5 for me as well. He said one day turn around, 2-3 day delivery and he meant it. Very impressed!

And video, if possible (not with a cell phone :D). I'm torn between this bag and the Spinal Tap and the 6th is the last day I could pre-order the ST.

That makes two of us. The Spinal Tap looks like an awesome bag, but the Contender looks good too and the price difference is significant.

That makes two of us. The Spinal Tap looks like an awesome bag, but the Contender looks good too and the price difference is significant.

it was a choice when i pre-ordered mine. im excited about the decision besides The ST looks great but, the contender was made from a guy who does physical therapy i was sold.

The big thing for me among other things was the main compartment is a reverse U shape instead of the standard U that most all company's use. And the problem with all of them is when you jam as many discs as possible in there which I will be doing you can't get the side ones out. I tried it with a grip and it happend along with a duel pack. I hate the standard U but everyone keeps using it.

The big thing for me among other things was the main compartment is a reverse U shape instead of the standard U that most all company's use. And the problem with all of them is when you jam as many discs as possible in there which I will be doing you can't get the side ones out. I tried it with a grip and it happend along with a duel pack. I hate the standard U but everyone keeps using it.

:clap::clap:

I posted nearly the exact same thing in the Official PF thread in the Equipment forum.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1934268&postcount=99

Latest posts