• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Core OOP?

They are pretty similar in flight and feel. Core may be just a tad deeper. Very Buzzz-like, both of them.

Both have more glide than the Buzzz IMO, but are less controllable to an extent because of that fact. Claymore is more Buzzz-like in feel, whereas Core has a slanted plus-type inner rim. I know most people don't like plus rims, but I actually like the slanted rim on the Core though. It's so floaty that the rim reminds me that I can power it down enough and it'll rip out easily, and still have enough speed to glide like mad.

That disc was not what it once was, the mold used to be not as OS but in the late 2000's the Surge became less gliding then the mold once was similar to what happened to the Avenger original mold. I think the newer plastic all the plastic those discs were run in after the Elite Z and X era made those molds fly odd needing a ton of power to get glide on the mold.

Seems to be my experience too. I had always heard great things about the Surge, until I bought one around 2011. It was a max weight, white 2x and all I remember of it was being unimaginably beefy. I was tossing Champion Destroyers and Bosses roughly 450' with ease back then and the Surge was hitting 375' with luck. I traded that disc so fast for a coke and subway at a tournament about a month later.

Ouch. That's such a good comeback. You must be employed by some card company for coming up with witty jabs. I mean, I think I might actually be bleeding here that was so on point.

It's from a random comeback ball not unlike the magic 8 ball.