• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crazy Tuff Jawbreaker

Is this the same plastic that the Luna is made with or no? I like regular Jawbreaker but don't like the prototype Luna plastic.

Is this the same plastic that the Luna is made with or no? I like regular Jawbreaker but don't like the prototype Luna plastic.

I don't believe so, sounds like considerably firmer JB to me. Anyone know if they are going to put this in regular production or just for specialty runs.

CT plastic is similar to KC, so I'd wager not. The Luna blend is supposedly JB/rubber.

The JB wasps I have feel great but haven't got to throw them because its 31 and freezing rain outside today. I could see them feeling kind of soft in warm weather so a slightly stiffer blend would be nice.

I don't believe so, sounds like considerably firmer JB to me. Anyone know if they are going to put this in regular production or just for specialty runs.

I would buy 4-5 Roaches in a 'firmer JB' for sure. Regular JB is great but it would be nice to have something firmer when the temps get 80*+.

I would buy 4-5 Roaches in a 'firmer JB' for sure. Regular JB is great but it would be nice to have something firmer when the temps get 80*+.

Me too.

Paging Discraft....you have 10 JB/CT Roaches sold already. Is that enough for a production run?

Yeah, JB is a great plastic type for 9 months out of the year. Just not mid-June through mid-September.

Yeah, JB is a great plastic type for 9 months out of the year. Just not mid-June through mid-September.

That is actually sometimes all of June to mid September where you and I live but at that time often no spring and a heavy winter with little to no play so we skip using JB plastic from June to sometimes end of September if no winter, yeah that long. However I would have liked to have seen Rubber Tough a more grip type plastic make it as a production plastic, they had that for Magnets and another putter in 2016 for Ledgestone though they sold out right way.

Maybe Kastaplast will make a Buzzz clone to go with their Comet killer Gote.

Everything I've read is that the Gote is a hybrid fairway, not really a midrange. So not really comparable to a comet, it seems.

Back on topic, I'd love some CT JB Wasps, but not at $20/per. (Of course I say that now, lets see what I say when it finally warms up...)

Comet cannot be killed. :D

Exactly. Can't kill a disc that has been around that long, with nobody else coming close to cloning it.

As for the CT wasps that's sweet. As a Canadian I hope other retailers get their hands on some. Ordering from Discraft is far too pricey as is.

Latest posts