• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Critters on the course you ran into...

Because they are very poisonous and he is trying to keep others from getting hurt. There are a lot of families that play that course with small kids.

Are you still talking about a Ribbon Snake? Because they're not poisonous.. they're sold as pets.

Killed this 4 footer out at Bear Branch Park in The Woodlands Texas.

I should kill you. You are just as bad as the punk ass bitches that break trees that got in your discs way. Same crappy citizen that tags our courses with graffiti. Brother to that ****er that flat out hijacked a disc that was in play.

YES! All I described are in the same boat.

Because they are very poisonous and he is trying to keep others from getting hurt. There are a lot of families that play that course with small kids.

No, looks like a Texas Rat Snake, ****ty picture quality, and no rattle. THAT snake was non-venomous. Not one snake here in Texas has patterns like that, is that large, with no rattle, and is venomous.

This is beside the fact that: YOU ARE IN HIS YARD! These animals have not violated your space.

You idiots let a hundred rats live thier lives. I hope there is an epidemic in your area, involving rats.

Today we saw this gal trying to scale a treee, as a rat snake would. I don't know if they can, or can't... but I do know they are aboreal. She got disturbed and ran. We are next to a parkinglot, so she must be moved in an effort to keep morons from killing her. I held her thru the next hole (my wife held as I threw my disc), across the river... and released her in a more suitable spot. Even if only a few hundred feet.

100_2181.jpg

100_2183.jpg

100_2185.jpg

Afters he was released at a safer location:

100_2188.jpg

Rough Scaled Green Snake

That Black Rat Snake is AWESOME! What an experience, I'm sure.\

The female Common Snapper... just as AWESOME. Lay your eggs well our friend.

EDIT: Can't leave Toad out! Toads are indicator creatures. Their presence points towards a very healty envioroment. Always a good thing to see.

Last edited:
I should kill you. You are just as bad as the punk ass bitches that break trees that got in your discs way. Same crappy citizen that tags our courses with graffiti. Brother to that ****er that flat out hijacked a disc that was in play.

YES! All I described are in the same boat.

No, looks like a Texas Rat Snake, ****ty picture quality, and no rattle. THAT snake was non-venomous. Not one snake here in Texas has patterns like that, is that large, with no rattle, and is venomous.

This is beside the fact that: YOU ARE IN HIS YARD! These animals have not violated your space.

You idiots let a hundred rats live thier lives. I hope there is an epidemic in your area, involving rats.

Wow kill me? A bit harsh but my hats off to crazy PETA member.

Killed this 4 footer out at Bear Branch Park in The Woodlands Texas.

photographic evidence of a troll killing a harmless creature. (that's 75% sarcasm)

What kind of snake was that, if it's a rattler you are stupid for messing with it, but I can't hate you for killing it. If it is just a rat snake you are a douche?

Last edited:
photographic evidence of a troll killing a harmless creature. (that's 75% sarcasm)

What kind of snake was that, if it's a rattler you are stupid for messing with it, but I can't hate you for killing it. If it is just a rat snake you are a douche?

Well if it was harmless I guess I am a douche. Nice troll comment lol.

Almost had a close encounter with a black rat snake the other day...

was walking towards the path to 17 at Giles Run, through some thick grass when the guy I was playing said something... I looked down, and I was literally about to step on a 5 foot long black snake making his way across the grass. I jumped back and screamed like a little girl...but not from being scared, just from the surprise of almost stepping on it.

Well if it was harmless I guess I am a douche. Nice troll comment lol.

I gave you an out. If it was a rattler or a copperhead then I would have had no problem, you would be protecting the kids.

but to kill an animal that eats disease carrying pests just so you can get your picture taken with it is douchey.

I gave you an out. If it was a rattler or a copperhead then I would have had no problem, you would be protecting the kids.

but to kill an animal that eats disease carrying pests just so you can get your picture taken with it is douchey.

Didn't do it to just take my picture with it but you can believe what you want, not expecting much from you. I walked up on a rather large snake right at my feet. I didn't know how dangerous it was so I killed it. Better safe than sorry.

Didn't do it to just take my picture with it but you can believe what you want, not expecting much from you. I walked up on a rather large snake right at my feet. I didn't know how dangerous it was so I killed it. Better safe than sorry.

if we ever meet im going to bitch slap you. you probably wouldve said or done something stupid at some point. better safe than sorry.:\

That Black Rat Snake is AWESOME! What an experience, I'm sure.\

The female Common Snapper... just as AWESOME. Lay your eggs well our friend.

EDIT: Can't leave Toad out! Toads are indicator creatures. Their presence points towards a very healty envioroment. Always a good thing to see.

So a couple days later at Walnut Creek Park in Charlottesville, VA, found this little guy near my disc where it landed off the tee (in the 2nd creek on #7). Quite the turtle contrast!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...1235531783365_1681335189_444708_8261079_n.jpg

also called ignorance, pay attention in Biology, boyscouts or what ever you need to learn to know your native animals. That snake did not have to die, I actually agree with apoth.

Latest posts