• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Critters on the course you ran into...

Never heard of piebalds before. Supposedly less than 2% of the deer population are piebalds.

Thanks for making me google that!

Never heard of piebalds before. Supposedly less than 2% of the deer population are piebalds.

Thanks for making me google that!
They're so neat looking up close the pictures don't do justice. One used to live in the woods by my house a few years ago too, I'd see it at least every couple weeks for over a year.

Cute toad. How did you like StoneRidge? I have not played it yet.

I liked it a lot. Much better than Middletown and Heritage. Lots of tighter lines and surprising amount of elevation. Well worth 5 bucks in my opinion. Baskets, Marksman pro and the tee pads are not the greatest but didn't take away from the layout of the course.

I didn't get a photo of it. But I did get a birdie assist, for my birdie. I was a little off on my birdie putt heading for a left rim skip. Just as my putter arrived, a large bird landed on the rim and knocked my putter into the basket. The bird seemed okay as it flew off, and no chains were harmed. I was about 25 feet away.

Latest posts