• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Critters on the course you ran into...

Spiders don't bother me. In fact, I think they're kinda near. To be honest, insects get more of a reaction outta me.

My son and my ex-wife can't handle spiders, and I mean not at all. So I totally get how they freak some people out.

That said, about the size of 50¢ piece is pretty large, so that might elicit some response from me.

Last edited:
And the year of the turtle continues. Northwest River Course Chesapeake Virginia No. 2 Fairway. Startled me, could of easily been a Timber Rattlesnake.

Attachments

• 20240705_075011.jpg
    20240705_075011.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
Well, yesterday I tried to get my phone out before he ran off, but on the Tee Pad for hole #2 at Jimmy Davis Park in LA, I walked up to a Fox. I thought it was a dog at first. When I realized it was a Fox I tried to grab my phone JUST to post a pic here, but he ran off before I could get it. I looked for him but could not find him again. I did see a couple of deer, plenty of small toads and too many squirls to count yesterday.