• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CryZtal Fundraiser Pre-Order - $12.50 SHIPPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looky looky at what arrived yesterday:

IMAG0884.jpg

It looks like somebody dumped a bunch of Skittles into the hopper whenever they made this batch of CryZtal...I've never seen so many colours!

For anybody that ordered just the discs, they shipped this afternoon. If you ordered a shirt and discs, the shirts are due to arrive Friday and will be in the mail no later than Saturday.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

will you have any extra? and what price will they be??
thx in advance!

These look MF'in gorgeous. Love the stamp, too. Wish I would have known about this back when you were taking orders. Let me know if you have any clear cryztals for sale! :D

Got my disc today, thanks!

One thing i noticed, the stamp was clear on the disc - the stamp is awesome but difficult to see. Was it like that of some of them cause i noticed in the pic that wasn't the case.

One thing i noticed, the stamp was clear on the disc - the stamp is awesome but difficult to see. Was it like that of some of them cause i noticed in the pic that wasn't the case.
You should post a pic... for scientific research and because they're so sexy-lookin.

I shipped out like 30 of those discs yesterday, so I can't recall who got which stamp. I did get a few ghost stamped discs (which are pretty sweet, IMO). It's entirely possible that was the disc I sent you.

I shipped out like 30 of those discs yesterday, so I can't recall who got which stamp. I did get a few ghost stamped discs (which are pretty sweet, IMO). It's entirely possible that was the disc I sent you.

That's too bad, I really was hoping the stamp would stand out a lot after all, was one the main reasons I purchased it (other than the price which was really good so thank you for that). Please understand, I'm not trying to sound ungrateful...but I really liked the stamp a lot and was a bit disappointed when it was clear since it isn't very visable. :(

Not too many that had a 177+ sticker to begin with, but I'll have the leftovers posted up here in the next few days and I'll be starting a new thread with a spreadsheet of all available discs.

Yes, those of us who missed out on the pre-order are eager to know what's up! (paging bcr123psu :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts