• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dan Beato... Who is he?

Last time I talked to him about his bag on facebook about his bag which was like a week ago, it was all discraft. If I remember correctly he had focus, comet, wasps, xl, predator, trackers, surge, forces, nuke. I could be missing some stuff.

Last time I talked to him about his bag on facebook about his bag which was like a week ago, it was all discraft. If I remember correctly he had focus, comet, wasps, xl, predator, trackers, surge, forces, nuke. I could be missing some stuff.

Is there a reason he's throwing all DC? I think there might be.

*stands up* I am Dan Beato.

*other guy stands up* I am Dan Beato.

*a few other guys stand up* I am Dan Beato!

spartacus1.jpg

I played a random round with Beto and a guy named Kyle at Acorn about three weeks ago. According to Beto he was recently sponsored in some capacity by Discraft (beginning sometime around Am Worlds?). He had an all Discraft bag and was testing out various molds that he'll prefer to carry in competition.

Yeah man, go to the Vibram Open. Huge pay out, and a big way to make a statement as a pro now. Steve Dodge would probably love to know you're there, hopefully one day some of use will get to tee off with you.

Hope to send you some videos and all that, getting better every day :)

P.S. Thanks to you and Blake btw for Joe's flight chart. I don't buy a disc anymore without checking it out. Most reliable rating system out there (and it is really nice to have one chart that incorporates all discs instead of one brand).

FWIW you have to get an invite and there aren't qualifiers in some regions.

Latest posts