• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Dave Feldberg in the bag

i liked that he said what he was throwing them for (400-450' hyzers) (wooded turnovers) etc, that's always interesting hearing that, not just "My drivers are X,Y,Z..mids are..."

I think he may be my favorite pro. but I've heard mixed things about him.

There's the old feldberg I thought I knew! loving the beard, but holy 32 discs in the bag batman

I dig the new beard, he looks a lot less like a Gremlin now =P

Lol he pronounces Sinus like the diabetes guy would - "See-Nuss"

oKTQ0.jpg

Very interesting. I love the lat64 plastic, especially Gold line, but also opto. Can't throw them like Dave of course, but only a few people can.

Very happy to see him throwing XXX's. Just picked one up 2 weeks ago and have loved it since.

Lol he pronounces Sinus like the diabetes guy would - "See-Nuss"

It's a Latin word and he's saying it right. Read that somewhere from one of the Latitude employees. I also cant agree with him more on this disc. It's a fast putter low on glide, headwinds are where it's at home. It's my "zone" slot disc.

Also really cool to see pros throwing some of my favorite discs! Last year, the most I could hope to see was a DC guy throwing a buzzz.