• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Dave Feldberg in the bag

if i had that many discs in my bag i would have to write their purpose on them. but then again if DG was my life it would probably be really easy to know.

How did he get such stiff Classic Soft Judges. My red one is like poo essentially brand new.

The black fr classic softs i felt werent floppy at all. They were like his,semi soft. I didnt check alot of them but i remembwr the blacks not being too soft

The black fr classic softs i felt werent floppy at all. They were like his,semi soft. I didnt check alot of them but i remembwr the blacks not being too soft

The way he described them, it seemed like the plastic used for the black Judges is the same plastic as the ones his blackies were made out of. He made it sound like all chalky black discs are made out of the same plastic, as if there's one distributer that sells that specific plastic, and everyone buys it from there.

The pinks are fairly firm too. Kind of like a decent supersoft.

The way he described them, it seemed like the plastic used for the black Judges is the same plastic as the ones his blackies were made out of. He made it sound like all chalky black discs are made out of the same plastic, as if there's one distributer that sells that specific plastic, and everyone buys it from there.

I got that feeling too. I haven't tried a black medium Wizard, but Gateway's black plastic is nothing like the black McPros. The McPros are pretty slick and feel brittle.

Last edited:
I have a black first run soft and while it's not as floppy as the other colors it's still soft, but those look even stiffer.
Surprised he's not trying out a fuzion escape. He's right about the trespass and judge, great molds that are going to have staying power.

Last edited:
Lat 64 got Nike to their make their shirts... interesting.

Nike is MAKING their shirts, or they are using NIKE shirts to put their brand on? Big difference. You can order Nike sports jeserys, custom shirts etc but their price point is 10x that of a normal clothing wholesaler.

Also agree with everything booter said re: sinus'

Nike is MAKING their shirts, or they are using NIKE shirts to put their brand on? Big difference. You can order Nike sports jeserys, custom shirts etc but their price point is 10x that of a normal clothing wholesaler.

Most likely the latter rather than the former.

I work for a hockey team that brands its logo on Nike, Reebok, Adidas, etc.

Most likely the latter rather than the former.

I work for a hockey team that brands its logo on Nike, Reebok, Adidas, etc.

Do you guys have to get the OK from Nike to do that? I agree, it's more likely they are just branding blank Nike shirts. But it seems like they would still need permission if the swoosh is going to be heavily advertised on their apparel.

Believe me, infringement is a bitch of a thing.

Still, it will be interesting to start seeing a mainstream sporting company on apparel in conjunction with a solid manufacturer.

Do you guys have to get the OK from Nike to do that? I agree, it's more likely they are just branding blank Nike shirts. But it seems like they would still need permission if the swoosh is going to be heavily advertised on their apparel.

Believe me, infringement is a bitch of a thing.

Still, it will be interesting to start seeing a mainstream sporting company on apparel in conjunction with a solid manufacturer.

To be honest, I don't know for sure. They sure don't seem to discriminate by brand, though.

They'll use "off" brands (Port Authority) from time to time as well.

I love it when we get the Nike and and Adidas swag though, because it's solid.

Tried the classic judges today. The profile feels great in the hand. Very grippy and stiff too. Almost feels like a star-pro mix. I like them FWIW.

I would actually real like the Judge if it was a tad stiffer. Surprisingly straight putter for the size of the bead.

that's ridiculous. its just a dye that can be throwing into any plastic blend. the only thing i can see effecting it is the cooling rate.
Its more a mental thing for Dave. Color, like many things, can trigger certain emotions. So for Dave the black putter probably inspires confidence. If you noticed when he was talking about that black Sinus he was extremely confident even tho its not his normal tactic. he may not even realize it himself.
It's not to hard to figure out how colors make you feel. You can do it with discs or clothes. The discs however may be a lil more expensive to figure it out with. For instance, yellow is a cocky confidence color for me, red is aggressive confidence, & blue is a calm focus. White is an odd color, in discs I am extremely confident and in clothes it irritates me. Green is kind of gives me that "baller" feeling (not sure how else to describe it).

I would actually real like the Judge if it was a tad stiffer. Surprisingly straight putter for the size of the bead.

that's ridiculous. its just a dye that can be throwing into any plastic blend. the only thing i can see effecting it is the cooling rate.
Its more a mental thing for Dave. Color, like many things, can trigger certain emotions. So for Dave the black putter probably inspires confidence. If you noticed when he was talking about that black Sinus he was extremely confident even tho its not his normal tactic. he may not even realize it himself.
It's not to hard to figure out how colors make you feel. You can do it with discs or clothes. The discs however may be a lil more expensive to figure it out with. For instance, yellow is a cocky confidence color for me, red is aggressive confidence, & blue is a calm focus. White is an odd color, in discs I am extremely confident and in clothes it irritates me. Green is kind of gives me that "baller" feeling (not sure how else to describe it).

Black putters make me think, "I'm about to murder you, basket. I'm badass, and you're about to take it like a prom date after 3 Long Island Iced Teas." That's why I throw black putters, anways.

Tried the classic? They're stiff. Gateway Soft stiff at least or KC Pro stiff.

Used to like black putters because they hide wear and discoloration better and in warm sunny weather they get softer and tackier naturally by absorbing the sun light. Now that we have summers where it only gets below 100 at night it's not possible to use them for me anymore they turn overly tacky.

Tried the classic? They're stiff. Gateway Soft stiff at least or KC Pro stiff.

too stiff. I like the Gravity plastic by Legacy for putters. Perfect stiff to soft ratio.

that's ridiculous. its just a dye that can be throwing into any plastic blend.

I'm not saying I believe his explaination, I was merely pointing out what I thought he was trying to say, which is that it's the same plastic he used before.

Color is immaterial. The only difference I have ever noticed in color is that some white discs don't grip as well, probably due to a lack of dye.

Black putters make me think, "I'm about to murder you, basket. I'm badass, and you're about to take it like a prom date after 3 Long Island Iced Teas." That's why I throw black putters, anways.

For me, black putters remind me of some sweet 100 footers I had made with a black 2nd run soft ion. i loved that thing. So what do I do now? i putt with a soft anode..well I buy a black neutron anode :D. Certain discs not only trigger emotion, but also memories. At least that is the way it is for me