• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Dave Feldberg in the bag

I got that feeling too. I haven't tried a black medium Wizard, but Gateway's black plastic is nothing like the black McPros. The McPros are pretty slick and feel brittle.

I know this is about Dave's bag, not McPros, but I felt the same about my black McPros. Then i washed them with a rag and water. And now they are AWESOME. They have good grip, unlike before. My orange and yellow mcpros seemed to break into some grip faster/easier. But once i washed the black ones, they feel awesome. (they also seem to like the warmer weather a bit too. A guy at league last week was surprised, since his mcpros were so slick and mine were grippy.

He threw classic judge and classic soft, and I really liked the classic judge feel. Nice and grippy, but still nice and firm. The soft was floppy, which is a big no for me.

I know this is about Dave's bag, not McPros, but I felt the same about my black McPros. Then i washed them with a rag and water. And now they are AWESOME. They have good grip, unlike before. My orange and yellow mcpros seemed to break into some grip faster/easier. But once i washed the black ones, they feel awesome. (they also seem to like the warmer weather a bit too. A guy at league last week was surprised, since his mcpros were so slick and mine were grippy.

He threw classic judge and classic soft, and I really liked the classic judge feel. Nice and grippy, but still nice and firm. The soft was floppy, which is a big no for me.

I'll give one of mine a bath and take it out again now that it's finally getting warmer.

Would be interesting to see what he has in his bag now after some time with those new discs. Does anyone have any information?

Would be interesting to see what he has in his bag now after some time with those new discs. Does anyone have any information?

yeah it would be cool to see what his bag is like now

I remember hearing somewhere that he only bags Lat 64 branded (not westside or DD)

Anyone else heard same?

He really liked the Giants and I would be surprised they left the bag. I also want to say that he also was throwing the Trespass.

He really liked the Giants and I would be surprised they left the bag. I also want to say that he also was throwing the Trespass.

He was throwing escapes for a bit too and I'm positive that in every video I've seen from him he was putting with a judge.

great read. makes me like the beard even more. Its great that he will be shifting his focus. if there is someone out there that can help the cause id bet he is the best option. its sad he has to semi retire due to the pain he feels. such a shame to see something like that sideline one of the greats this sport will ever see.

great read. makes me like the beard even more. Its great that he will be shifting his focus. if there is someone out there that can help the cause id bet he is the best option. its sad he has to semi retire due to the pain he feels. such a shame to see something like that sideline one of the greats this sport will ever see.

Did I miss a link somewhere?