• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Dave Feldberg in the bag

Big shoutout to the the Sinus. I LOVE mine and dont know how i played without it for so long. Super predictable flight, always fades. One of the greatest driving/approach discs

That beard gets the keltik stamp of approval!

Now I really want a sinus, and a mace, and a king and a havoc, and a hard judge

That beard gets the keltik stamp of approval!

Now I really want a sinus, and a mace, and a king and a havoc, and a hard judge

I've been wanting a hard classic Judge for a while just cause every one says the Judge is like a Wizard.. and I love teeing off with Wizards but I don't like their soft or mediums.. and the SS' don't do it for me any more. I have a Pure, but I'd love to try a hard Judge off the tee. Sounds great.

Judge to me feels like a shallow wiz, and that i nice!

Good to see Dave loving the Trespass - he had a couple of huge throws with it at the Memorial that I saw, massive glide and distance potential.

Handles good,i actually use it for fh approaches or off short tees when i need to. Its earned me countless birdies and par saves when i fh it i fh my putters alot so im used to it,itll go super straight and finish right (rhbh)

Handles good,i actually use it for fh approaches or off short tees when i need to. Its earned me countless birdies and par saves when i fh it i fh my putters alot so im used to it,itll go super straight and finish right (rhbh)

Booter, if you were to compare it to another disc (rim and shape wise) what would it be?

Hmmm maybe like a deeper zone? It has a concave wing and its flat, fwiw i used to use rhynos for this slot but never really meshed with the thumb trac. . Rhyno is shallower but ive adjusted to the sinus

Lat 64 got Nike to their make their shirts... interesting.