• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Daylight

I use regular clear packing tape. A trick I learned is apply the tape while the disc iis warm and dry. If you try to apply it in the cold it won't stick fer shit. And the glue on the tape won't grab the plastic. Never have had a problem doing it that way . Then again it doesn't get any colder than 35° heh

I use electrician's tape. It's designed to stick to plastic so it doesn't leave a residue on the disc. Some other folks I know use Gorilla Tape.

mzuleger said:
Furthur said:
Tape these to the top of your disc with duct tape. You're good to go.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000W785EE

These are pretty good but I wish they lasted longer... I got a bunch in July that I used maybe 3 times and when I pulled them out last month they were almost dead.

Maybe they turned on by accident while being stored? These are basically repackaged NiteBrite batteries which are supposed to last about 24 hours. I've been using them for years and usually have to buy replacements once a year. I get lots of rounds out of them unless they turn on while they're in my bag or something, then I pull them out to find the battery dying ;(

It sucks, tonight is the last league night for the season, we already (without daylight savings time) have been finishing in the dark with a 5pm start time. I suppose I will have to be an early bird and play before work instead of after now.

this week is our last one too buuuut we move it to a night glow round come next week. I'm excited as I've been wanting to play night golf since march. I already have mah glow bag ready to go

glow orc
glow fb
glow buzzz
glow roc
glow bb aviar

booter said:
this week is our last one too buuuut we move it to a night glow round come next week. I'm excited as I've been wanting to play night golf since march. I already have mah glow bag ready to go

glow orc
glow fb
glow buzzz
glow roc
glow bb aviar

Don't forget your Glow Equip bag.....

We have 3 weekly leagues in town for glow, and myself and my buddy Ryan are going to start a bi-weekly traveling league on Sunday night.

ManU said:
yup
got some of those bobber lights
and a couple of Axe discs

but darkness here and now is combined with sub zero temps

I don't mind playing in the cold and I will play throughout the winter
but it is much nicer in the sunshine

weather was great out there for a round tonight. Looks good for a few more days too.