• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Soldier Bag

That looks like the perfect sized bag. If it is indeed $45 and not stupidly heavy/fragile I might have to get one.

I usually rock a Nutsac, but would prefer a little more for tourneys and such. Hopefully there is a plain black one available. This looks like something I would be interested in.

I don't think you should be able to pull it out of the bottom, otherwise eventually once it's stretched out your discs could fall through. It does look cool, but I was wondering if there was a reason behind it other than visual appeal.

Push your putter up from the bottom, versus grabbing it from the top I meant...

Please pardon my ignorance as far as dg bags go, but... What is the backpack style bag to the left?

I doubt these will be $45, the Sniper bag is $40.

I've learned that things Rusco says have a way of coming true. :thmbup: He's the one who told me it would be a $45 tag without straps of course. I don't know if the price on the sniper will come down as a result or not. Don't care I already have a sniper bag from the GBO player pack.

Do you know what the deal with the "hole" in the bottom of the putter pocket is?

Looks and an original style perhaps. Also like was mentioned you can push them up from the bottom with a hand in case you like a tight fit but it's not going to do so because of the ground. I have the same putter pocket on the sniper bag and it's always been great to use.

I wouldn't say there is only one in that pic it's angled away and maybe they only have the one water bottle. You can't say for sure what's on the other side but I am only giving you guys the info I was told. If it changes then it changes. No one should buy anything without taking a look for themselves when released. Notice it has two of the small zippered pockets like I said would be changes in the other thread from the original ogio design. I'm betting that other water pouch is still there and simply not filled with a bottle. They sit lower than the top of the bag. Without a bottle you'd never know it was there in that pic.

I was just talking about how I thought the yellow/gray Rangers looked neat, but how the Innova Deluxe seemed like a more practical step up for me. And now they had a baby. Guess I know what bag I'm getting next. Probably.

Is that divider adjustable? Like, could I take one out and just have two sections? I like to keep my large diameter and small diameter discs seperate. Not that it really matters, and you might not know.

I talked to Scott this morning but he didn't have any info for me. Probably wanting to have all their ducks in a row before fully letting the cat out of the bag. Especially with the way some of the other bag companies have talked about their products and had everybody waiting for sometimes months on the final product. I am liking the professionalism of Dynamic Discs and their employees/player reps.......

I was just talking about how I thought the yellow/gray Rangers looked neat, but how the Innova Deluxe seemed like a more practical step up for me. And now they had a baby. Guess I know what bag I'm getting next. Probably.

Is that divider adjustable? Like, could I take one out and just have two sections? I like to keep my large diameter and small diameter discs seperate. Not that it really matters, and you might not know.

It's got velcro dividers so you can adjust or remove.

Also, nothing really on the specs of the Cadet, but from the picture, worth $15.