• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Soldier Bag

i wish someone would make a bag with putter pockets like the lat bag, except on the other side. this way, when you carry the bag on your left shoulder (for us that throw right handed) can easily grab our putters out of the pocket as we set out bag down

Eric just put this on Instagram. Fracture in five color options coming for March. Orange, Yellow, Red, Blue, or Pink. For about $45 he said in the comments and sure looks like two water pouches to me. :D Hopefully that settles any doubts to what I said.

2dqozu0.png

I have a sick orange judge that would look good in that putter pocket. I also have a sick yellow handeye judge that would look good in the yellow. I even have the sickest of sick red/gray swirl blend judges that would go nicely in the red. I won't be able to decide but the orange is probably my top choice right now.

I have a sick orange judge that would look good in that putter pocket. I also have a sick yellow handeye judge that would look good in the yellow. I even have the sickest of sick red/gray swirl blend judges that would go nicely in the red. I won't be able to decide but the orange is probably my top choice right now.

Also have an orange Judge, but only one. Tough to find these days. Gonna have to keep my eyes peeled now.

In related news, it is only a little sad we're coordinating putter colors and bag colors.

I'm on board with this. I was thinking the Yellow one but that orange is looking sweet.........

These look pretty damn sweet. They're first attempt at a "tourney bag" we're poor in my opinion, so good to see they've come back with this. $45-$50 is a great price and the designs make them stand out from the other tournament styles like the Fade and Innova Tourney. I'm very happy with my Ranger and I'm always recommending it to people. Glad to see DD continuing their awesome work.

I personally like the blue. Betcha my fembot would rock that pink(ish) colored one, too

These look pretty damn sweet. They're first attempt at a "tourney bag" we're poor in my opinion, so good to see they've come back with this. $45-$50 is a great price and the designs make them stand out from the other tournament styles like the Fade and Innova Tourney. I'm very happy with my Ranger and I'm always recommending it to people. Glad to see DD continuing their awesome work.

I agree. The Commander didn't do anything for me but I love my Ranger and think this little deal would be a great "quick" bag..............

Pretty sure that yellow is the fifth option, just not shown in the other pic.

Yeah the yellow (chartreuse) is listed in his post as an option I imagine he just didn't have room to fit the fifth in this picture and since he already took a picture of the yellow chose to leave it out. These will be the initial five colors but I could see an all black and maybe the charcoal grey down the line. I honestly like them all but I like pink discs not a pink bag. The other four will be tough to choose from but probably orange. The blue is nice though.

I am curious to see how subtle, or not, the print in the background of these is. I'm not a huge fan of it, so I may wait to see one of these in person.

I meant the yellow/gray combo, whose name I can never remember. I'm not big on (almost) solid black.

Or neon colors (like in the accents)

I'm a dull color kind of person :p

this looks better then the fade tourney. And about the same price... hmm

I meant the yellow/gray combo, whose name I can never remember. I'm not big on (almost) solid black.

Or neon colors (like in the accents)

I'm a dull color kind of person :p

I've thrown this question at them. Will the bags be color/black or will color/charcoal be an option? I hope to get an answer soon.............