• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

I kind of like the price simply for the reason I won't have to worry about a bunch of other DGers on the course with the same cart. I can't tell you how many times I've attempted to pull a disc out of someone else's Grip bag, that I thought was mine.

I would like to be able to take one for a test drive. I doubt it would last long with my big ass sitting on it.

I'm finding that my back issues are caused by repeatedly picking up and putting down my bag, along with manipulating it as I walk. Bending down isn't so much the problem. I've used a cart similar to this one, as well as a modified ball golf cart, and found this style to be the most favorable to me.
I found my Grip L to be the cause of a back issue, something about the way it sits on my back and the straps. I have a Revo Dual and ProDiscus 20+ that don't cause issues and they carry more crap. I do use the Go Cart when feasible, it's so nice to have the seat and don't have to pick up a bag.

I kind of like the price simply for the reason I won't have to worry about a bunch of other DGers on the course with the same cart. I can't tell you how many times I've attempted to pull a disc out of someone else's Grip bag, that I thought was mine.

Does that mean you have purchased one? I'd be curious to hear from someone without ties to Delta

I know a half-dozen guys with this cart - every one loves it. Price point aside, those that get it seem to like it a lot.

Does that mean you have purchased one? I'd be curious to hear from someone without ties to Delta

I haven't yet. Right now I'm speaking with one of the owners regarding purchasing their upcoming model.

I haven't yet. Right now I'm speaking with one of the owners regarding purchasing their upcoming model.

Gotcha. People seem to really react strangely to pricepoints. Everyone acts like the Mahal is absurd yet it's like 270 shipped, and a grip is 260.

If people play at least once a week, I think 500 for a long term investment is incredibly reasonable....especially since it's your money and you can buy whatever you want.

I'd love to hear more about this and less about people's sticker shock.

People seem to really react strangely to pricepoints. Everyone acts like the Mahal is absurd yet it's like 270 shipped, and a grip is 260.

If people play at least once a week, I think 500 for a long term investment is incredibly reasonable....especially since it's your money and you can buy whatever you want.
Totally understand and agree with this.

I think some trip because part of the guise of disc golf is that it's 'cheap'. Also, there's that certain stigma about carts (which I halfway get). Put those two together and I can definitely see why people get hung up on the price.

If I ever needed to, I'd rock this cart all day, price notwithstanding. Looks super solid and well designed.

I said it back in June, and I still say that this looks incredibly sturdy. If I had the money, I'd buy one today.

If anyone knows of someone that has one of these they are looking to sell, please contact me.

I swear I saw somebody post recently (as early as this morning) that they were looking to sell. I thought it was a wanted thread in the marketplace for a backpack bag. Now I can't find the thread, maybe it was on facebook somewhere, buy and sell group or something. Sorry, I'm not much help, but maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about.

So Ryan Corrigan was nice enough to locate one of these carts for me, and AFTC went out of his way to buy it and ship it to me. Thanks guys, you rock. :hfive:

I'll post a better review when I have the time. However, I just wanted to say how well built this thing seems to be. I used it for 3-days at an unsanctioned tournament that took place on a very rugged course, and it preformed amazingly. Rolling over lava rock, logs, mud, etc. The Delta Cart is legit. My only complaint so far is how difficult it is to remove the pole with an umbrella attached, and the lack of small storage spaces.

Yeah, after seeing yours first-hand, I had to have one for myself. So far, my back is loving it.

There is an updated design coming, preorder in a few weeks.
I got this info from delta cart

I was in contact with one of the owners months ago. He told me the same thing then. I repeatedly emailed him asking to get in on the pre-order, and the line went silent. Not to be a pessimist, but I will believe it when I see it. Too bad their communication isn't as good as their product.

This was the mssg I got 9-3-14
It's true we just finished the design of the DC10. The cart will become available for pre-order on the website in three weeks.
I agree that their communication has been slow and spotty, but it does appear there will be an updated cart coming sometime.
The engineering on the delta cart is excellent.
I work in metal fab and really like the way the designed their cart.
Im hoping the new one will have better drink storage, and a dry box.
Ive been looking to buy a used delta cart, how much did you find yours for hammer?

This was the mssg I got 9-3-14
It's true we just finished the design of the DC10. The cart will become available for pre-order on the website in three weeks.
I agree that their communication has been slow and spotty, but it does appear there will be an updated cart coming sometime.
The engineering on the delta cart is excellent.
I work in metal fab and really like the way the designed their cart.
Im hoping the new one will have better drink storage, and a dry box.
Ive been looking to buy a used delta cart, how much did you find yours for hammer?

I paid $350, plus roughly $50 for shipping.

Latest posts