• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

400 is a good deal, I know there are 10 plus carts that were sold in wisco and I am hoping someone will come off one, if not I'll pay for the updated one if it ever gets to market

I saw one of these while playing the Brown Deer, WI league last year. Definitely the coolest cart I've seen. I travel too much to own a cart but otherwise I'd consider it. Hard to imagine most DGers having that kind of disposable income though.

This company should give one to a pro that gets filmed a lot.

I have been emailing with someone at delta that said the new cart will be available this month. I am hoping to get one for myself for xmas

Good luck. I was emailing with one of the guys too that said the same thing a few months ago. Then it became impossible to get any responses from them.

I have had the same experience with lack of communication until recently, there is also a new banner on the top of their website stating that the new version 10 will be released in November. I would prefer to buy the new cart instead of scouting up a used one. Ive seen a few used ones go for 400ish in decent shape. Ive been making my own carts for the last 4 years and like the engineering of the delta cart

I have had the same experience with lack of communication until recently, there is also a new banner on the top of their website stating that the new version 10 will be released in November. I would prefer to buy the new cart instead of scouting up a used one. Ive seen a few used ones go for 400ish in decent shape. Ive been making my own carts for the last 4 years and like the engineering of the delta cart

If you do get one, please be sure to come back and post some pictures and a review. I love mine and am curious as to how it is changing.

Hammer, any chance you'll give a comprehensive review of yours?

You know, 8" X 10" color glossy photos with a description on the back of each one...

Hammer, any chance you'll give a comprehensive review of yours?

You know, 8" X 10" color glossy photos with a description on the back of each one...

lol....let me get right on that.

In all honesty, I'll try to remember pics, but admittedly I'm terrible about things like that. A review I can do:

Pros:

- Sturdy and solid construction
- Integrated seat is a bonus
- Innovative umbrella storage (must purchase separate attachment)
- Excellent ground clearance - I've used this in some pretty rugged terrain with great success
- Handles on the side make lifting and loading into a vehicle a breeze
- Detachable handle make it fairly compact for travel
- Integrated coolers are a huge plus
- Available drink holder is a nice addition so you don't have to bend over.
- Integrated disc storage (no need to buy a separate bag like the GoCart)
- Aesthetics - it looks professional, not something thrown together in my garage.

Cons:

- Due to the padding on the inside the discs don't really seat right. It's hard to explain, but putting discs back in after taking them out is kind of a pain.
- Coolers really don't work great. They are better than nothing, but they don't insulate very well. They could be a little bigger too, as it is nearly impossible to have drinks and ice in there at the same time.
- Putter pocket is too snug for my liking
- I would like one of the storage boxes to have pockets or something. All my smaller stuff (keys, phone, lighter, etc) falls all the way to the bottom making it a hassle to retrieve without dumping everything out.
- Expensive

Despite those cons, I really do love the cart and highly recommend it. It's been a big relief for my back, and saved me from having to build one of my own. I look forward to seeing what they change in this new iteration.

Tbird. I enjoyed the Alice's Restaurant reference in the Delta cart thread. I wonder how many will get it. I saw Arlo Guthrie play that song/story about 16-17 years ago.

Tbird. I enjoyed the Alice's Restaurant reference in the Delta cart thread. I wonder how many will get it. I saw Arlo Guthrie play that song/story about 16-17 years ago.

Thank you! I was beginning to wonder if anyone else picked up on that...it's a travesty I tell you, a travesty!!! :D

Very jealous. I'm a fan, but I haven't had a chance to see him yet, but I'm working on it. He sells out in seconds around here.

does it come stuffed with first run CE Valks and 75-year-old scotch? cuz then I'm in...

You mean the reference to the 8X10 color glossy photos with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against us?

Yup. Good one to be sure.

Thank you! I was beginning to wonder if anyone else picked up on that...it's a travesty I tell you, a travesty!!! :D

Very jealous. I'm a fan, but I haven't had a chance to see him yet, but I'm working on it. He sells out in seconds around here.

@hammer, randomish question. Have you had to put air in the tires yet, or replace a tube or anything?

From the pics, it looks like this cart uses the same wheel/tire set-up as the GoCart, which I have. The "rims" make it almost impossible for most air hoses to fit over the valve. I wound up going through 3 bike pumps without being able to reinflate after changing a tube after a flat.

I finally found a gas station in my area with a hose valve angled just right to be able to inflate them.

Just wondering, since for me, this has been the biggest con to the GoCart.

@hammer, randomish question. Have you had to put air in the tires yet, or replace a tube or anything?

From the pics, it looks like this cart uses the same wheel/tire set-up as the GoCart, which I have. The "rims" make it almost impossible for most air hoses to fit over the valve. I wound up going through 3 bike pumps without being able to reinflate after changing a tube after a flat.

I finally found a gas station in my area with a hose valve angled just right to be able to inflate them.

I have put air in them, and I don't recall having any issue. I need to refill them, though. When I do, I'll be sure to pay particular attention to it and let you know. I'm playing with a guy this afternoon that has the GoCart, so I'll take a look and compare.

Protip, when inflating tires that are very low you have to push the nozzle through the plastic rim, pinch and hold it so that you can a good seal and then fill. Once it has enough air in the tire you won't need to pinch it as it will sit above the plastic rim. Bikes pumps don't work very well.

I have put air in them, and I don't recall having any issue. I need to refill them, though. When I do, I'll be sure to pay particular attention to it and let you know. I'm playing with a guy this afternoon that has the GoCart, so I'll take a look and compare.

I don't know, maybe it's more of a user error problem. It was one of those simple things that turned into an epic quest that drove me bananas. Plus the only one, at the gas station, that I've found that works (so far) charges a dam dollar...for about 7 seconds worth of air.

Latest posts