• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

Interesting. That's probably the most promising sign yet - changing a website is easy, but assuming that the advertising cost money, you wouldn't think they'd spend that money unless they were close to a release.

Interesting. That's probably the most promising sign yet - changing a website is easy, but assuming that the advertising cost money, you wouldn't think they'd spend that money unless they were close to a release.

I'm trying to remember, but I think the commercials indicated a June release.

I almost bought one of these a while back, but didn't pull the plug. I am looking forward to this new release because I plan on getting one now. :D

The website changed ... "Online store coming soon"

http://www.deltadiscgolf.com/

I doubt that's a pic of the new cart. It looks the same as the old one, and there were supposed to be updates/changes.

I finally clicked the link to see exactly what the thread was talking about. That thing looks pretty sick actually. I'd rock one, maybe. I don't know if I need it though.

Cale makes his look effortless when I see him in videos. I can't imagine never carrying anything (off the ground) for an entire round and how much fresher you'd feel come the back 9.

I'd like to start seeing these on the courses. Stumptown may prove to be challenging for wheels though?

I finally clicked the link to see exactly what the thread was talking about. That thing looks pretty sick actually. I'd rock one, maybe. I don't know if I need it though.

Cale makes his look effortless when I see him in videos. I can't imagine never carrying anything (off the ground) for an entire round and how much fresher you'd feel come the back 9.

I'd like to start seeing these on the courses. Stumptown may prove to be challenging for wheels though?

the wheels are pretty big. I picked one of these up for hammer last summer and mailed it to him from a seller locally and it was very easy to disassemble as well as lighter weight than I expected and appeared to be of very, very good quality but he can attest to that I assume in the next year or so. Being it was already a used item I didn't see any flaws with it really though like you would a bag.

@Thanks Laramie.

The commercial for these on the GBO stream made them look REALLY nice. I'm not a cart guy myself, but that ad made me see the appeal.

I wish someone from the company would chime in on here with some details on the newer model. The old one I am familiar with was nice and simple yet functional.

I see changes happening on the delta cart website! Looks like they are getting closer. From what I have gathered they should be for sale soon. The model 10 looks sick in the pics, I wonder what other colors they will offer. I hope to buy a couple this summer for me and the kid.

I wish someone from the company would chime in on here with some details on the newer model. The old one I am familiar with was nice and simple yet functional.

I haven't seen a new cart in person, but I do own the previous version. The only difference I can see from the pictures is the change to the two bags behind the discs. The old version had two bags that opened from the top so small items were kind of hard to access. I like how the new one has one bag that pulls out and opens from the front and appears to have some mesh pockets for small items.

Pish posh! That's a Grip A and C-series together, except you don't have to decide which one to take to the course for the day.

No we had not posted the ad yet.
Do you have a date for when the new carts are available?
The website is really fairly useless right now, none of the links work, and there is no solid info other than a price.
I am very interested in the delta cart but honestly I am concerned that there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
Please let us know when we can expect delivered carts.
I don't have any issue pre reg for one as long as there is info on when I might get it.

Latest posts