• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

I was seriously considering one of these. but now I've seen that the Fossa Tana Backpack comes with a way to attach itself to a normal Bagboy, that's the route i'll probably go. I can use my old Ball Golf pull cart, with a that new bag!

No we had not posted the ad yet.
Do you have a date for when the new carts are available?
The website is really fairly useless right now, none of the links work, and there is no solid info other than a price.
I am very interested in the delta cart but honestly I am concerned that there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
Please let us know when we can expect delivered carts.
I don't have any issue pre reg for one as long as there is info on when I might get it.

The Hammer might know. I was just doing research when I stumbled upon the video.

Sorry, but I can't really help much with those questions. As tbird said, I have no connections to the company. I'm just a Delta Cart owner. If anyone has questions about my cart I am happy to answer them, though.

I've seen the new delta cart in person. The designer has a proto type model of it at the Fairway Flyers store in MN. There are a couple things different with the new cart. He showed me and I was able to compare the new vs old. Can't remember much about it now though. Lol. Been about a month since I last saw it. One new thing is the top seat is riveted in. Last one wasn't riveted. Wheels have collar pins now so they shouldn't fall off on you on course now. He said the old model just had some regular pins and they would tend to pop out on the course if they hit something. Also has a rain fly. Two back storage pockets one is for water storage and the other is more for personal belongings like cellphone and keys. Another storage spot underneath the cart as well. He told me all the new delta 10s will only come in the color black. Tried to buy it but he wouldn't let me because he said it was his only prototype he had at the time

Last edited:
I cannot wait to get a delta cart.
Hopefully my wife is getting the hints that I want one for my bd.
If not ill have to sell a kidney to get one.

Any news yet on the release of the new Delta Cart? I keep checking the website but there is no new information there. :confused:

That's what I was hoping not to hear! :(

Sorry, man. I tried for what seemed like ages to get a cart from Delta with no luck, and very little communication back to me. It seemed like it was always "it's coming next month". Someone here saw my pleas and put me in touch with someone in Minnesota that was selling theirs. Good luck!

I thought, with their recent advertising during streams, that the time was finally here. This is yet another humongous letdown. I was all set to buy the Delta instead of the Ridge Roller because I think it's the better option, but I'm not waiting on a pipe dream.

I thought, with their recent advertising during streams, that the time was finally here. This is yet another humongous letdown. I was all set to buy the Delta instead of the Ridge Roller because I think it's the better option, but I'm not waiting on a pipe dream.

I agree that the Delta Cart is the better option. I will wait and see what happens. Things looked very promising with the website being changed and of course the advertising that took place during the GBO.

I am also about to bail if delta does not communicate.
They pay for ads but cannot return an email.
Pretty sad situation

I am also about to bail if delta does not communicate.
They pay for ads but cannot return an email.
Pretty sad situation

This is what's bothering me the most. Yes, it's a great looking cart. They don't even want to answer emails for the people who want to PAY them money. If you can't communicate to make a sale, what chance will we have when things go wrong.

For those that think the Delta is better than the Ridge Roller - why? I do like that the discs are a bit more accessible since the Delta is top load, which also makes you less likely to lose discs or have a yard sale when it tips. On the pro side of the RR, you always have a seat available and don't have to flip up the seat like the Delta. I can't say I think the Delta is clearly superior, so again, for those who do think that it is, what are your reasons?

The first is that it wasn't designed to be a disc cart like the Delta Cart. The second is the axle. There's so much axle on either side of the RR that I'm a bit worried about it bending with my big ass sitting on it regularly. Couple that with a pretty small warranty (in terms of disc golf generally seeing a lifetime warranty for bags), and I'm more worried. The thing that really bothers me the most though is the disc frame. PVC just screams DIY cheap. It was one of the reasons I went with an aluminum framed Ergo over the Simian for a backpack. I'm sure it won't be cracking or sagging for years, but it's the material of choice for the DIY crew, myself included. On the plus side, any cracking or sagging pieces are easily replaced.

My biggest complaint on the Delta Cart is the use of velcro to secure the lid. I'm buying a cart to have for the foreseeable future, and velcro and I just don't get along. It wears out pretty fast for me. That's a small complaint though since it looks like I can replace the pieces pretty easily as needed.

That's not to say that the Ridge Roller isn't a great design that'll give you years of enjoyment. Because I'm souring on the Delta owners' lack of communication, the RR is truly looking like the better choice right now. I don't think either are perfect, but I do feel like the fit and finish, at this time from pics and videos, is better on the Delta.

Hey guys if I can just chime in here on my RidgeRoller carts. The production model is a all new frame design new bag material and a new rack design designed for disc golf. My pattern pending quick release axle is based off of my mountain bike racing experience. The axle is 1/2" steal rated at tensile strength of 60,000 psi the hole axle gets tightened together to be 1 solid axle with no wobble in the wheels and with sealed bearings they roll like butter takes about 30 seconds to remove and put back together . Kind of like a Chris king hub for disc golf.
Now the bag is all new 1000d polyester 2 coats of rain proofing a side stretch pouch a side door to access behind the rack for more storage side zipper storage and pull string storage by the handlepole and a roll up front door
The 3 piece handlepole is all aluminum staring with a 1 1/8" to 7/8" and can telescope all the way down to height of the seat.
The Height of the cart from the ground up is 23.5" that 6" higher the delta and let me tell you if your over 6' that's huge for getting up off the chair.
My colors for the frame are red, black. Like green. Orange. Gray. Blue
Bag colors are red. Black. Gray. Orange. Blue

my carts will be available 2nd week of August I update my webpage all the time and my first production cart will be here fri or Monday. Thanks for your time guys. Let's Roll!!!
http://ridgeroller.simpl.com

From what I've heard, they've really jumped into the deep end with opening their shop at the same time in the cities. My buddy has been commuting back and forth pretty heavily trying to get it going. I've also been poking at him to get me on the team so I can get you guys some news.

GoCart has Velcro too. You'll be happy when it wears out, actually, because of not being able to open the compartment during a tourney until waiting for someone to throw. Not sure why the Velcro is even necessary, not like the discs are trying to escape.

Latest posts