• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Denison Texas May 12

Really excited, hope I can make it

We played the course yesterday, and it's fantastic. Well worth the trip up from DFW or down from Oklahoma. The payouts and players pack will be better than any other DFW event and with the cash added, that only helps! Also the parks and rec department is really backing this course!

This event kicks off with doubles Friday evening - $5 random draw. Will tee off at 6pm so some of you dallas area guys can make it.
Innova Travler baskets for first place team!
100% cash paid back to 2nd through a few more places to help with gas or hotel money.

I played the park a few weeks back and only found one restroom (womens) at the ball field pavilion, and it was locked. Will there be restrooms available?

they will open the restrooms for the event they have also set up two porta potties by the raod between baskets 8 & 16 now if we can get some trash cans im tired if picking up all these f^&%ing beer bottels all over the
park.

The following message was sent to all pre-registered players. If you have not registered do know that I will cut off at 90 players, even if you are a world champ or Bill Burns in the line past the cut off.
The weather looks great, and the parks is cleaning up, trimming low hangers, and removing the tree that fell Friday on 18 fairway.

Thank you for pre-registering for the Denison Parks and Recreation Disc Golf Open. This insures you a spot in the event, and gives you the privledge of coming to the front of the line at check in to get your players package.

When you check in just come to the front of the line, and you will have a card on the leader board . . . point it out to us and pick up your package!

Check is is also available before and after Friday draw doubles (We should be set up by 5pm Friday).

Friday doubles is $5 random draw, and the winning team each gets a basket, and all other cash will be paid back as well!

Thanks, HB - TD and course designer

69 players in .. . 21 open slots . . . On line will be open untill 3pm Friday, then you will need to sign up at the park in person.

You likely can sign in prior to the doubles (someone will need to win the baskets Friday evening!) and you can check in Friday evening to beat the croud Saturday and get first pick of the players package disc - so you can just go pratice a few holes prior to the players meeting at 9:15.

Yall have fun and hope yall have good weather, Im out.

No bueno. Amazing what one f'n shot will do. I could probably make it tomorrow but I would retard all the progress Ive made so, another weekend of lefty golf

The first round was a little soggy but it still was a fun tournament at my new favorite course. I love how a -12 won Rec and would have placed 2nd in Open.