• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

K, I know there was a bag tag thing there yesterday but couldnt make it. Thanks

Ya its pretty sweet. Like two different courses

There was a sign at AC saying the bag tag thing was on March 9. But it blew away a couple weeks ago. Last I heard about three weeks aga, pads and everything was is and the 9th was the grand opening.

I believe that bag tag was moved to Bill Allen yesterday. Not sure why though, maybe the course wasn't ready?

Has anyone played the course in Canton? Is it as good as all the reviews that are coming in?

Like Roc1time said, it's like two different courses, and with 3 sets of tees, there's a lot of variety. You're bound to find something you like. I know it's rated number 1 in Texas on Disc Golf Scene right now, but don't go there expecting Selah. I think it is kind of similar to Bicentennial in Crowley, TX.

So far I have lakes of Lewisville to go and bill Allen, any others I really need to make a stop at? And is bill Allen easily traversible for a first timer, granted I don't find a guide to play with.

Don't worry bud, I have done Bill allen many times :) you also need to come with me to Alex Clark and Towne Lake in McKinney. There is also one in Frisco :) We can it up Bill Allen today. Alex Clark tommorrow and the Frisco course wednesday

I think I'll be in waxahatchie Wednesday but Tuesday sounds good, family will be at the zoo and I'm not down with that lol.

Cool then you can decide out of those what courses you wanna hit up. I have been to all of them except the lewisville course.

So I know it is not quite dfw, but it's an easy road trip. I make it all the time. But the course in Iowa Park (wichita falls)just added one of their final pieces before opening up. The course should open at the end of the month. I will be running a vibram birdie bash in may to help raise money for the last 6 baskets. 12 holer now. Here in the piece that got finished today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 27
^ Very cool man. What's the rest of the course like?

Front 5 or 6 or pretty standard. We had flat land with no trees. Last 6 are a good mix of up the dam around the dam. Down the dam. We did get grant money to add the trees. So they are being planted now to give the first 6 some flavor. Here is our island hole. 292ft. 265 to land on the island. It's 45 feet around. It's elevated 3 foot in front to 4 foot behind

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 20
This is our ledge hole. It's like 170 and the lake is behind it. It has given people issues when they played a tourney with portable baskets. I heard of an 8 and alot of lost disc to the lake

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts