• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Dating Agreement

I'm pretty sure if I tried to get my wife to sign this, she would come right back with a horse lovers dating agreement with similar (yet far more costly) consolations.

My arrangement is simple. If my wife would like me to continue cooking, I will be allowed to occasionally stop, throw my hands in the air, and leave for hours at a time, day or night. And occasionally give money to Matthew.Boals for plastic. Works pretty well.

I love it- it is all true and something that is better known beforehand for anyone who wishes to pursue a relationship with any of us disc golf fanatics

I love it- it is all true and something that is better known beforehand for anyone who wishes to pursue a relationship with any of us disc golf fanatics

sadly, we arent actually in control. if you havent learned that yet. you will.

I don't think its meant to actually have anyone sign---its just an acknowledgement of our OCD involving our sport.

4780547146_d0c3e5b5fb.jpg

Fake.

Well now I know why I've been single since I picked up my first disc. I didn't have a binding contract. I wouldn't give up the last 2.5 years for anything though.

sadly, we arent actually in control. if you havent learned that yet. you will.

When my wife and I first started dating, I told her up front not to get in the way of college basketball games. My parents had been taking me and my brother to games our entire lives. We never missed a home game. Then as a student, I was always front row on the court.

That was in the spring, when the fall came around and basketball season was starting up, we got in a big fight because she made plans for us on opening night.

It turned out alright, the plans fell through. But silly me for thinking I had any say.

When my wife and I first started dating, I told her up front not to get in the way of college basketball games. My parents had been taking me and my brother to games our entire lives. We never missed a home game. Then as a student, I was always front row on the court.

That was in the spring, when the fall came around and basketball season was starting up, we got in a big fight because she made plans for us on opening night.

It turned out alright, the plans fell through. But silly me for thinking I had any say.

and the longer you are with them, the less important sports become to them. I get Sundays for Football. but Saturdays are iffy. and Monday, Thursday or any other night gets no respect. usually im stuck watching ID on Discovery. Yeccck. although I have managed to peak her interest in Docu's on Netflix.

If you can find someone willing to read two giant, non-broken blocks of texts like that, isn't that good enough?

and the longer you are with them, the less important sports become to them. I get Sundays for Football. but Saturdays are iffy. and Monday, Thursday or any other night gets no respect. usually im stuck watching ID on Discovery. Yeccck. although I have managed to peak her interest in Docu's on Netflix.

I got my wife into Fantasy Football. Now she insists that we have to order pizza and watch football on Sundays. :thmbup: