• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

HAHA, I know who I've got! I had already picked out what I was giving before I knew who I had which I think is the fairest way to do it and this person who shall not be named is getting some cool stuff.

I dunno if you got my PM, but I want in on this. PM'd again

Don't PM, send your name and address to [email protected]

And while you're at it, go get me a five-way....mmmmmmm:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:
If you get me, you better send me some of that sweet goodness! :hfive:
skyline.JPG

My person is totally gonna get HOOKED UP (christmas colored discs only)!!! Check it...

grinch_discs.jpg

used and inked DRAGON
used and inked EPIC
used WHEEL
used and inked FR GROOVE
used TURBO PUTT

MERRY CHRISTMAS
grinch_santa.jpg

Dude, thats like 10 strokes shaved off right there! Totally wish you were my Santa.

PS, what the HELL are you doing with that crew?

I have found the perfect rare disc to get. I am just waiting patiently for my pairing. While waiting though I am coming up with more stuff to add to it. Whoever I get will be smiling fo shizle.

I'm excited to hook my person up with a bunch of goodies. It'll hurt to get rid of all of em but I'm way looking forward to hearing how they like it

When is everyone else shipping. Also, i'm gonna throw in my screen name on a piece of paper, prolly with a merry christmas attached to it and whatnot, anyone else doing this?

Dude, thats like 10 strokes shaved off right there! Totally wish you were my Santa.

PS, what the HELL are you doing with that crew?

You can always rig it so you get my discs lol. I'm always dumb enough to buy a gimmick. I have just about one of everything.

...i'm gonna throw in my screen name on a piece of paper, prolly with a merry christmas attached to it and whatnot, anyone else doing this?

I'm planning on doing this.

My person is totally gonna get HOOKED UP (christmas colored discs only)!!! Check it...

grinch_discs.jpg

used and inked DRAGON
used and inked EPIC
used WHEEL
used and inked FR GROOVE
used TURBO PUTT

That...

is...

AWESOME!!!!

Just the Epic, Wheel and Turbo Putt alone are the perfect trifecta. I am so jealous of the recipient who gets that treasure trove.

Also, i'm gonna throw in my screen name on a piece of paper, prolly with a merry christmas attached to it and whatnot, anyone else doing this?

thinking about doing the same thing probably going to ship out here within the next week or so.. i think i may know who it is im sending to

THIS JUST IN:

If you want to do this more than 1x just resubmit your address and I will work it into the mix.

Don't send an email like this:

Hey dude I wanna do it again

DO send an email like this:

I want to do it again

Jimmy Shortstack
123 Dingleberry Lane
Yomamaton IL, 66666

Latest posts