• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Will most likely send my gift out this weekend.. If he/she chooses to open early it's up to them. (of course I would :thmbup: )

I'm waiting until until mid december to ship to both of my partners. I want to A) make it at least somewhhat close to Christmas when they get and B) make them sweat.

I don't think I'll be able to hold back on opening mine, but I can make them hold back. :D

I made my order from Marshall Street this afternoon. Now all I need is an address to send it to. I hope I get the info tonight. I told my wife that the minimum was thirty because what I wanted to send was found at that price. Thank goodness she does not surf here, I would be busted.

Its funny, I talked to my wife on the phone today, and I told her that I had made the order. She asked me what I thought I might get, and I told her that I had not really given it any thought. She said why not? I have just been way too excited to make someone else's day to even stop to think about mine. I think the best gift about this is the feeling of giving someone else something that will make them happy. Isn't that what the Christmas season is all about anyway?

I went out and picked up one more piece to add to the package. I have one think still to pick up and then it is time to ship-a-roo. Hope the gift is liked by my DGCR pairing.

Sent mine out today so I wouldn't forget about it hope the person that receives it likes it. Put a holiday cheer message on the box as well. :hfive:

Man...I feel like a cheapskate now. :(
Don't feel like a cheapskate. It is not the price, but the gift. Who ever I get will have a brand new disc that is super rare. There are 89 discs on e-bay of that mold but only two in the particular plastic I got. Marshall Street only had two also. One of them was from 2001. It was a tourney stamp though and I did not like it. I just want to really make someones day!!!

I think any of us who have kids understand how good this can be. Giving to someone and making their day feels absolutely wonderful. I always take the opportunity to give. ;D

Latest posts