• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

it is cliche, but "it is not the gift, but the thought." that is why I included a little note explaining why each item made the final package. I didn't send cfr or rares, but a I like to think a little bit of my DG game went into the envelope. :p

I think the disc I'm sending is pretty friggin' awesome, but I'm going to toss in a few other things...just in case.

shetland_pony.jpg

This thread feels very reminiscent of the thread for people getting the discraft misprint deal....

Let me put that notion to bed b/c I might be the worst misprint whore. My lucky recipient isn't getting Discraft, a misprint, or an X-Out.

Someone needs to start a poll of when people are sending their gifts out. I think to a certain extent that you would at least want the gift to show up AFTER Thanksgiving since it is not A secret turkey or pilgrim event. But I do not want my recipient to sit there expecting it in the mail every day for like two weeks and think he got paired with a schmuck. On the other hand I have to wait until the merchandise I ordered arrives from the shipper and then turn around and ship it myself to the recipient. So how does everyone feel? Should it be shipped right away, or should it be shipped closer to Christmas? Also remember that shipping takes a LOT longer nearer to Christmas!

Let's not overthink this.

Ship when you want but prior to Dec. 15th.

Remember that the post office becomes a land of drooling zombies after Thanksgiving and your wait time, even at the APC, could be in the 20 minute to an hour range.

That is all.

Let me put that notion to bed b/c I might be the worst misprint whore. My lucky recipient isn't getting Discraft, a misprint, or an X-Out.

I didn't mean with people send that type of stuff i just meant how we are all geeked out and excited about it... just feels similar

I didn't mean with people send that type of stuff i just meant how we are all geeked out and excited about it... just feels similar

WELL! In that case, I'm all aboard that geek train. Other than the excitement of not know what you'll get is the excitement of not knowing when you'll get it.

I'm waiting to mail mine out until the week after Tgiving. I don't have a whole lot of "holiday spirit" until the turkey farts are gone.

40.5 pairs made

If you have not received an email from me send an email to me about it and I will resend.

I am capping this at 50 pairs so there is 19 spots left, get in now if you want to get in

Latest posts