• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

I just bought some lucky recipient a Flyboy Inncolor star mako. I haven't even bought myself one of these! Trying to send someone who hasn't played it some flyboy cheer since I get to play it whenever I like. :D

couldn't help myself.
003-5.jpg

uninked virgen plastic
mini by SPITFIRE
one Killer,Killer flashlight,3 color light, on/off button on bottom I love this thing
cherry with maple lineing trinket box "hand made"
disc towl with gromet

I hope woodcutter is my partner!!!!!!! LOL! and I kinda wish I could know who my partner was simply so I could search threads for what they like but guess it is a secret!!! Just hope they like my care package!!!!!

This is just too enjoyable it's hard to take. I'm definitely putting together a group of stuff that should hopefully be very well received. I like how it looks like plenty of us want to go above and beyond in this.

couldn't help myself.
003-5.jpg

uninked virgen plastic
mini by SPITFIRE
one Killer,Killer flashlight,3 color light, on/off button on bottom I love this thing
cherry with maple lineing trinket box "hand made"
disc towl with gromet
wow..... not hesitating. I hope your my pair..... :popcorn:

I hope woodcutter is my partner!!!!!!! LOL! and I kinda wish I could know who my partner was simply so I could search threads for what they like but guess it is a secret!!! Just hope they like my care package!!!!!

Yeah I would like to kinda know who my partner is as well, So I can search and see what kind of plastic they like. But oh well, I guess just look at the city and state and then look at the posters and try and guess. That's what I'm gonna do

Dave had the box of poo waiting....just hoping there was a dx birdie in his package...

44 pairs made

I have a cheater request, but since I am running the thing I can do that.

I am looking for a new-newish player. 1st to send email with newbie in the subject line will get this special hookup, all others will get paired as normal.

44 pairs = 88 people therefore 12 more people can enter before I shut it down.