• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

I just signed up for my second. Im feeling the christmas spirit and woodcutter really inspired me. Im sending out my couple of Goodie Boxes on Monday. I wish I could be there when they get them. Hot Diggity Dog.

Man, woodcutter that Goldline Plastic is beautiful ! :) You guys got me in the Christmas Spirit fo shure!

Dave..You putting up pics? Who is gonna be the first to show off the loot (after they get it, not before they send it)?

I think I got mine today. I had it sent to where I will be for Christmas so I am not there to open it or take pics. but I am hooking up my person with a cool surprise.

I badly want to post pics of what Im sending out.. but Im not sure I want to ruin the surprise if they can figure out Im their guy. There are at least four discs plus a quality goodie for each of the two. a couple pearlies, all special CFR or otherwise (mostly premium plastic), and all stuff I would be very very excited to receive from anyone. Plus a goofy little addition to each one.

^It took 2 days of choosing what to send,had to cover function and form. Until felt it was a gift that I would love to get and add a personal taist as well. I guess in hind sight I should have kept it a secret,but I just got so d**m excited. Im going to "try" to not open mine if it comns early.

174 ESP Zone (all mine dont bother asking me to trade it)
158 Champ Sidewinder
Ching Ju Ju Mini
Innova Glow Mini
Shut Up & Throw Sticker

IMG_9670.jpg

couldn't help myself.
003-5.jpg

uninked virgen plastic
mini by SPITFIRE
one Killer,Killer flashlight,3 color light, on/off button on bottom I love this thing
cherry with maple lineing trinket box "hand made"
disc towl with gromet

woodcutter made me one of these boxes, they're super nice!

I worked out something yesterday at my tournament for whomever I'm sending a gift to. Something that can't be bought anywhere...looking forward to this...

Last edited: